AlDente67

Cx4 Storm? Opinions?

I ended up getting the 9mm.  I was seriously torn between that and the .45, but in the end I decided that the interchangeable magazines and consolidation of my ammo dump was the way for me.  My friends with me at the range kept asking to shoot it over and over.

A nice kit - custom-molded hard case, extra mag (2 in total), cleaning kit, and Beretta load-assist for the mags, plus a side-rail bit if needed.

My eyesight doesn't work well with the flip-up sights, so I'll be looking for a laser pointer in the near future, but I can still find the target at the limit of the indoor range length.  Price was higher, but it was there and I walked out with it on the spot.

I love mine have put over 5000+ rounds thru it and runs like a clock, really great for first time shooters transitioning them from a handgun. Very  accurate.   Bought mine  in 9MM as the cost of ammo makes it a good choice for me plus I had a bunch of it. Is it kinda weird looking , and I wish it took 1911 mags than I would have got the .45. All in all a nice little carbine.

Sure wish I could find one of the old marlin camp carbines......

Congrats Aldente. I have the 9mm as well. Fun when you don't feel like getting beaten up by a more powerful cartridge. Almost too easy with a red dot sight, plinking steel targets. I fill up a bunch of 15 rd mags before hitting the range.