17L ?  I thought long guns were not allowed :) :) :)   (Yet another one of your guns that I WANT!)

Ha, one of the few places I CAN use it!

If you really want one you're in luck; Glock is doing another limited run of them right now.  Pretty good deal too; I think last time they did a run 2-3 years ago they went for $650.  http://www.glockmeister.com/GLOCK-17L-Longslide/productinfo/G17L/

Very tempting, but as you say there a few places where I can use it. Not IDPA and not USPSA, what about steel matches??!

I've used mine for both static and knockdown steel.  And you could shoot it in Limited/L10 minor.  Go for it!  (I really need to be getting a commission on all these guns I'm selling you on :))

So anyone who is going to be there Saturday come say hello to me, I'll be the guy shooting a Glock :)  Well that too, but I will also be wearing a Met's hat, and probably a shirt that says RTSP on it somewhere.

Sunday is always the best day to shoot. I just got back from cleaning up.

They ended up breaking the record for shooters. 508 shooters. Previous record was 379. On Saturday we RO'd 360 shooters.

On another note, I shot great and shooting plates with Shane, Joe Monte and tactical monkey paid off. Shot the best I've ever shot at the match in both sub and civilian.

Sunday is always the best day to shoot. I just got back from cleaning up.

They ended up breaking the record for shooters. 508 shooters. Previous record was 379. On Saturday we RO'd 360 shooters.

On another note, I shot great and shooting plates with Shane, Joe Monte and tactical monkey paid off. Shot the best I've ever shot at the match in both sub and civilian.

Interesting that there were a record high number of shooter - glad to here that here in NJ

Also glad to hear someone did well, cause I sure as heck did not.  I did ok on the plates, but that was it.  I guess I learned my lesson that one should read the rules.  Don't know why but I just assumed misses were scored like IDPA at 2.5 seconds, so I pushed hard for speed only to learn those misses cost me 10 seconds each - ouch!  Oh well next time I will slow down a little and make sure there are no misses.

Interesting that there were a record high number of shooter - glad to here that here in NJ

Also glad to hear someone did well, cause I sure as heck did not. I did ok on the plates, but that was it. I guess I learned my lesson that one should read the rules. Don't know why but I just assumed misses were scored like IDPA at 2.5 seconds, so I pushed hard for speed only to learn those misses cost me 10 seconds each - ouch! Oh well next time I will slow down a little and make sure there are no misses.

Yeah it's emphasis is on getting alphas and bravos. You pay dearly if you run the gun too fast. I shot in both civilian and amateur sub compact and both scores are better than I ever.

It was one of those days where the front sight seemed so easy to pick up and everything aligned well. I added my times up when I got home and I think I have a 62.02 in civilian and a 85.30 in sun compact. I shot the sub with a g26 first and then shit civilian with a g19.