vladtepes

SBR AR15 Complete

There are no banned guns, parts, or accessories in PA.* You can put on BOTH at the same time plus a grenade launcher and a quadrail with 4 bayonets and a 150 round CL-MAG. Then you can give it to your underaged kid and say "Merry Christmas, this is yours" and he can walk to the range with it loaded.

(*Actually there is a small thing where PA law messed up restricting NFA items to only things that are registered with the federal NFA registry but they defined firearms to include potentially blackpowder which the ATF will not register under the NFA because they are not firearms LOL - affects black powder short barreled shotguns IIRC. I also think there is one almost AOW shotgun that ATF will not register that meets the PA definition).

You had me crying I was laughing so hard :D

Hey Rob,

Do you have someone to engrave your lower? If not, I used a guy in Jacksonville. Did a great job for $40 or $45, I forget.

Also, on OAL, from what I researched, I'm planning a 9" upper, people suggested looking at say, in my case, the AAC 9" MPW, see what the OAL is and use it. I've also read that it isn't a big deal if you're off after building it. Once the lower is registered, you can put any upper on it, from a 24" to a 7".

Same with caliber, I filed mine as a 300 BLK, but could always throw a 5.56 on it.

If the lower has a caliber on it already, no need to engrave that, just your trust name, keep it short, city and state.

I was on AR15.com and saw one particular engraver in Jax people were using but I'd but let me know who you were using.

I'll be doing this one in 5.56 and I'll do a separate 300. I'm also applying for a can. 600 bucks in stamps and it's all worth it.

One last thing guys, if the lower is marked "multi" do I engrave the caliber along with the Trust name?

I was on AR15.com and saw one particular engraver in Jax people were using but I'd but let me know who you were using.

I'll be doing this one in 5.56 and I'll do a separate 300. I'm also applying for a can. 600 bucks in stamps and it's all worth it.

One last thing guys, if the lower is marked "multi" do I engrave the caliber along with the Trust name?

I don't believe you have to engrave the caliber. But you must put the caliber you intend to build on your Form 1. I've read that putting "multi" on the Form 1 will or may cause a problem in approval. i forget exactly.

I'll look up the engraver and pm you the info.

I don't believe you have to engrave the caliber. But you must put the caliber you intend to build on your Form 1. I've read that putting "multi" on the Form 1 will or may cause a problem in approval. i forget exactly.

I'll look up the engraver and pm you the info.

I've similarly been told don't list as multi but I was curious if caliber needed to be engraved.