ACE Pignose Adapter
Tromix Fire Control Group
CSS Trigger Guard
Hogue Pistol Grip
HK Sights (welded on)
CSS handguard
Haley light mount
Inforce light

That's pretty bad ass. You love that flashlight.

LMAO.. when all the guns are the same.. or at least similar.. when the controls are in similar places... it becomes very natural to operate them even when switching between platforms... maybe one day we actually get together and I get to understand some of that full auto fun.. in return I will bring this with the 12 round drum.. with the drum on there its pretty ridiculous.. lol

Wow. I've never been this attracted to a Russian before.

Then you haven't been to the right go-go joints then! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using TT 2 Pro

Vlad I have been wondering for some time, and your amazing rig is a good example so I can hope to pose the question- is there any issues, risks or something I need to consider about shortening the barrel and then permanently attaching the brake?

On my (Still unconverted) S-12 I have a SGM Tactical "SABER BOSS" muzzle device... I think it measures out at 2" but that's not confirmed.  Anyway- I had always wanted to do it, but I had thought I would need to send my rig out to a professional S-12 service.  These guys charge big big bucks and it's all "ala carte" for each service.  You want a ABC-123 stock installed, say $50 bucks.  but DEF-456 stock, which might be $65 bucks,  they charge you more (like it costs more to install a more costly stock? Lol).  So it was always an expensive extra add-on service I figured I'd skip... but now, I think I'd like to consider it especially if I am getting the local gunsmith to do this for me (Who could prob do this easily).

Just want to make sure there is nothing I am not thinking about, say it ruins the gas-timing or it alters the way the gun functions/etc.  Because even if it's just down to say like 16.1" from 19", I still think it'd make nice, noticeable difference... I just don't want to be too hasty.  Thanks again brother.

Vlad I have been wondering for some time, and your amazing rig is a good example so I can hope to pose the question- is there any issues, risks or something I need to consider about shortening the barrel and then permanently attaching the brake?

On my (Still unconverted) S-12 I have a SGM Tactical "SABER BOSS" muzzle device... I think it measures out at 2" but that's not confirmed.  Anyway- I had always wanted to do it, but I had thought I would need to send my rig out to a professional S-12 service.  These guys charge big big bucks and it's all "ala carte" for each service.  You want a ABC-123 stock installed, say $50 bucks.  but DEF-456 stock, which might be $65 bucks,  they charge you more (like it costs more to install a more costly stock? Lol).  So it was always an expensive extra add-on service I figured I'd skip... but now, I think I'd like to consider it especially if I am getting the local gunsmith to do this for me (Who could prob do this easily).

Just want to make sure there is nothing I am not thinking about, say it ruins the gas-timing or it alters the way the gun functions/etc.  Because even if it's just down to say like 16.1" from 19", I still think it'd make nice, noticeable difference... I just don't want to be too hasty.  Thanks again brother.

the minimum length for a shotgun without a tax stamp is 18in so when done it has to be at least that long...

when you cut down the barrel on an S12 you really limit your ammo choices.. but since I only shoot buck shot and slugs it was not really a concern.. for target ammo I shoot some heavier 7 1/2 and that works fine... light target ammo will simply not cycle the weapon..

I had the brake done by someone because it was beyond my skill level.. my understanding is that pinning it has to be done cautiously since there is not a ton of barrel there thickness wise.. but since I didnt do that part of it I am not sure.. 

as far as the stock.. there ARE stocks that would be more lengthy to install.. I run a stock that required me to trim the rear tang off of the gun.. so I assume there is a little more labor to that.. 

also some true folding stocks require a lot of labor.. so that may be a factor as well..  you definitely want a good quality stock.. there are some AR stocks that sit like shit on the gun.. and come off at a strange angle.. but with the internal mounting block I used I feel the stock sits just how it should.. 

also I did not forget about you.. I will reply to that PM as well.. but it will take me a bit.. I have been really tied up.. 

Bro do not even think twice about it, I am not at all waiting on you or anything- no big deal, I have nothing but time, thank you for your help.  I'm not close to being ready to jump so it's not time sensitive, so thanks and don't rush at all.

Again your gun is amazing.  In my mind I have a slightly different idea but I would be absolutely ecstatic if I owned yours.

no idea to be honest... lol I try not to think about it..  with the cerakote and all probably a little under $2k

I have to say I LOL'd at this... I bought a Remington 700 .308 AAC-SD on (the day after actually) Election Day 2012... I had a little money, I wanted to add a firearm that had a very nice purpose and space in my survival & preparedness portfolio / readiness posture ... and so I bought a $700 precision / tactical bolt action, thinking I would add a modest scope and stock some ammo and that would be that.

I have like $3100 into it and really not even near done, and sometimes I want a newer, much nicer scope.  It's funny how they can add up on you before you realize it and , like them potato chips, Once you pop, you can't stop!

Awesome gun, I'd love to have that S12 you have there.

I have to say I LOL'd at this... I bought a Remington 700 .308 AAC-SD on (the day after actually) Election Day 2012... I had a little money, I wanted to add a firearm that had a very nice purpose and space in my survival & preparedness portfolio / readiness posture ... and so I bought a $700 precision / tactical bolt action, thinking I would add a modest scope and stock some ammo and that would be that.

I have like $3100 into it and really not even near done, and sometimes I want a newer, much nicer scope.  It's funny how they can add up on you before you realize it and , like them potato chips, Once you pop, you can't stop!

I dont stress it.. I have so few firearms that when they grow out of control its not too bad... lol

Awesome gun, I'd love to have that S12 you have there.

everything has a price.... LOL

That is an absolutely perfect example of what that gun should be. Kalashnikov would be proud. I'm so jealous.

thank you very much... I appreciate the comment.. who knows maybe with chatter of them coming to the US I will apply to work for them.. LOL

That is an absolutely perfect example of what that gun should be. Kalashnikov would be proud.

Kalashnikov would say, "Yes, it very nice. But look expensive for kill the same way.

And what is flashlight? You need to see in dark pull trigger and flash will light."

:D