Shane45

HK VP9

Watched his vid as always. I just don't get what he is bitching about the trigger hurting his finger. The guy has baseball mitts for hands and shoots everything inside and out. Yet a complaint about the trigger? I never had any trigger hurt me just from pulling it. Got to scratch my head on that one. The trigger is sweet.

some people get Groove Bite* from the trough HK puts in the trigger guard to prevent gloves from getting caught. There's 2 basic solutions... learn to ride your thumb high up on the trigger (some people do it naturally, hence why they never notice and don't understand,) or take an emery board and sand down the guard until the trough is gone. Given the guy's age I'd suspect he has finger tips that are curving laterally, causing them to get pinched more easily. I have a client that due to lime's disease has severe deformation of some of his finger tips that REALLY causes him problems with some trigger guards.

* that's my on that catch phrase... Groove Bite :D

Watched his vid as always. I just don't get what he is bitching about the trigger hurting his finger. The guy has baseball mitts for hands and shoots everything inside and out. Yet a complaint about the trigger? I never had any trigger hurt me just from pulling it. Got to scratch my head on that one. The trigger is sweet.

I've had one trigger hurt. The hk45. Bad enough I swapped it out for a different rental. Maybe this was the same for him. I didn't watch the video though

I've had one trigger hurt. The hk45. Bad enough I swapped it out for a different rental. Maybe this was the same for him. I didn't watch the video though

Ya must have monster hands like Hickok... lol...

I'm not sure. He is significantly bigger than me. But I do have monster sized hands. So he probably has longer fingers

The guy is like 6.5' and can palm a bowling ball. Lol.

Phooey! :p

My first gun was an HK P2000 LEM. Sold it to one of my partners at work when we got Glocks.

I have to carry a Glock for work. I won't buy another HK until I retire.

9D096BDD-CB90-48AE-A262-2F0E934CF755_zps

My next pistol will be another G35 (Glock number 6) that I will chop to G23 grip size for CCW with my RMR slide.

Phooey! :p

My first gun was an HK P2000 LEM. Sold it to one of my partners at work when we got Glocks.

I have to carry a Glock for work. I won't buy another HK until I retire.

Posted Image

My next pistol will be another G35 (Glock number 6) that I will chop to G23 grip size for CCW with my RMR slide.

Come on Luke.....cross over to the dark side! Time waits for no man! Or Glock lover. Muhahaha...

I was really digging this gun by all the pictures I have seen so far. Thing is, they are all pictures of the left side, then I saw a picture of the right side. What the hell is that huge, ugly, out of place lever on the left side? Is that an ambi slide release? That is really killing it for me.

(edit: it is a slide release....WHY?!?!?!)

Can it be eliminated?