Fallen Knight

Hello from Whitehouse Station

Hello(again) Everyone!

I posted before, but thought I would do so again, since I've moved from my former home in Livingston to Whitehouse Station. I look forward to getting to know you in the coming days/months/years!

Warm Regards,

Hi from the South End of Readington Township.

The Readington Township police is very good with permits nowadays. Last batch took 20 days. Extensions take 1-2 days and the initial FID/change is about 35-45 days.

Heritage Guild Branchburg is close by.

Clinton WMA is close by too, You should come to the clay shoots that are being held once a month.

Quite a few people here from Somerset/Hunterdon/Warren Counties.

Hello(again) Everyone!

I posted before, but thought I would do so again, since I've moved from my former home in Livingston to Whitehouse Station. I look forward to getting to know you in the coming days/months/years!

Warm Regards,

Welcome from Warren County!

Welcome to Hunterdon county and you don't need a shotgun just show up with clays ammo and coffee and your welcome to use my shotguns and most likely others will let you use them too

Exactly! And don't forget the donuts...

Seriously, if you want to check it out there are tons of guys who will let you use their shotguns.

Great to hear from all of you! Just dropped my FID change of address today...apparently they mail stuff out to your references, or so the lady at the front desk told me...anyone attest to the validity of this? Thank you advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to hear from all of you! Just dropped my FID change of address today...apparently they mail stuff out to your references, or so the lady at the front desk told me...anyone attest to the validity of this? Thank you advance!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They mail the letters to your references next day after your submit. They re very efficient about that.

How did they do it in Livingston?