High Exposure

TAG Banshee Plate Carriers $129

That's an excellent deal.  I have 2 and they are the best bang for the buck I have found.  Now if only there was a good deal on ceramic plates for a couple more carriers...

I have a $25 dollar off coupon for Highcom security.  They have level 4 10x12 shooters cut set for 238.40  Free shipping too I believe. 

http://highcomsecurity.com/products/active-shooter-response-kit-plates-only

I have a $25 dollar off coupon for Highcom security.  They have level 4 10x12 shooters cut set for 238.40  Free shipping too I believe. 

http://highcomsecurity.com/products/active-shooter-response-kit-plates-only

What's the difference between the plates? "4SAS-7", "4SAS-15", and "3SPS-2"

Use coupon code "HAPPY4TH2014" for 15% off $100 purchase

Is that for the plates or the Banshee?

Thanks

What's the difference between the plates? "4SAS-7", "4SAS-15", and "3SPS-2"

Is that for the plates or the Banshee?

Thanks

The 3SPS-2 is a level III made of polyethelene.  What you save in weight (around 4lbs) you will add in price (price will around 3.5x more than the 4SAS-7)

The difference between 4SAS-7 and 4SAS-15 seems to be that the latter is certified to be NIJ 0101.06 certified compliant and therefore a bit more expensive. The main difference I can see from their site (aside from the NIJ rating) is it has "skydex impact technology". You may want to contact highcom to find out the technical answers. The 4SAS-7 is also level IV and rated to stop an M2 armor piercing round. 

And Ty is correct, the coupon code is for the PC. $115 shipped is a dumb price.

If you decide to go with highcom plates PM me.  I would go for it today though so you get the sale price. 

I can't imagine how many orders they had for a $115 pc

Based on what the in stock amount at the beginning of the sale and the end of the sale was I think they sold around 800 carriers amongst the different colors. Not a bad weekend for them lol.

No idea if a new one is coming out. This model works great for me so Im more than happy to grab em at this price.

I got a shipping confirmation this am for one of my orders. I placed 4 orders all within 15 min of each other though so duno why I didnt get emails for the other 3.