david8613

who says glocks are ugly???

The USP is designed that way, in the case of a kaboom the energy is diverted downward into the grip.  I've heard stories of the glock slide flying back into the shooters face.

for the price of the HK it should include a medevac helicopter ride to the hospital of your choice and a private room

for the price of the HK it should include a medevac helicopter ride to the hospital of your choice and a private room

I paid $750 for my USP45 NIB back in 2003 and have put over 5k rounds thru it without a single hickup.  Ran it dirty, ran it dry, and it never failed to fire.  So for the price, IMHO, it is definitely worth every penny.

Oh, and not to take away from the original thread, it is much prettier then those ugly glocks :onthequiet:

I paid $750 for my USP45 NIB back in 2003 and have put over 5k rounds thru it without a single hickup. Ran it dirty, ran it dry, and it never failed to fire. So for the price, IMHO, it is definitely worth every penny.

Funny,

My Glock did all that at 460$ :)

I guess the extra $290 that I paid was strictly for aesthetics.  Like I said, well worth every penny :onthequiet: .

If we are picking on guns choices, you payed an extra $290 to find if you have the official HK approved hand. At least if Apple made a non-ergonomic gun, they would have the decency to sell you a Apple iHand that fits their iGun. Instead HK just made a gun that only fits the hand of a german monk and called it perfection. They still have the monk, they keep in in a beer barrel and they let him stick his hand out through the oversize bunghole when they want to test new models for backward compatibility.

If your hand doesn't hit the USP, it is because you don't operate hard enough, brah.

If we are picking on guns choices, you payed an extra $290 to find if you have the official HK approved hand. At least if Apple made a non-ergonomic gun, they would have the decency to sell you a Apple iHand that fits their iGun. Instead HK just made a gun that only fits the hand of a german monk and called it perfection. They still have the monk, they keep in in a beer barrel and they let him stick his hand out through the oversize bunghole when they want to test new models for backward compatibility.

If your hand doesn't hit the USP, it is because you don't operate hard enough, brah.

You're getting too serious, we're just all having fun her.  And by the way, my hand fits the USP perfectly, I guess i'm a german munk. brah.

But the glocks are still ugly.  And I hate everything apple, unless it's a jonagold.

Seriously, you gotta lighten up.