RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! July 13th at Clinton WMA

Had a great time.  Sorry we missed those who couldn't make it.... Drez... you OK? We missed you! :(

Thanks to DeerSlayer for bringing the license and the thrower.  I hope next time to have my license, at least, so no issues.

And thanks to all for helping with the shooting. I think I will stick with shooting "righty."  I seemed to do better towards the end. Wish I could have done as well before then! :)

See you next time.

Regards,
HB

I had a good time as well. Sorry I got there a little later than everyone else. I tried a new route, took longer than I expected. I felt bad you guys were waiting for anyone with a thrower and license to show up. It was cool to put some faces to names as well. cant wait for the next one.

Sorry I missed it.  Busy day at the compound before the rain due in.  Losing too many days to weather lately. Already over 3.58" of rain this month and only 12 days in. Now more due the next three days. Argggggh!

you know, if someone had told me a hunter's license would be useful I would have done it already. :)

I'll make that a priority.

There are still spots open for the 07/24 exam date. Just watch the video, read the manual and do the work book exercises, found on this site. Then register for the exam on the same site.

Somehow I arrived with one full case of clay birds, & I left with 2 full cases and another box with a few missing lol... at least we have plenty of birds for next time. :D

I usually deposit more clays than I withdraw.  I bring a box of 90, but I only bring 50 shells to shoot.  I know I didn't have any free floaters, today (i.e. clays on which I did not attempt to fire). Then again, we also probably recovered them on the clean up so that throws everything off. :facepalm:

I'll bring 75 shells next time.  :D

Guys, I am sorry I was not there. I felt bad but I had an unexpected personal emergency I had to tend to. It sounds like you all had fun which I'm glad to hear!

Hope all is well. We'll see ya next time. :)