Sign in to follow this  
Golf battery

Idpa sjsc.

Good you liked it. Better than shooting in place at bullesyes. There are many more at different ranges every weekend. Inquiring minds just ask and you will be informed. Its a shame we didnt shoot the sixth stage. The shotgun in idpa was a surprise.

Have not seen scores from today.

We were the 2nd group on the asphalt action range, some of us hung around at the end, and got to run that sixth stage.

The shotgun was the last thing I expected at a defensive pistol shot, but it was interesting.

That first stage with the shotgun was the better shotgun event.

Louu, I remember you posting after shooting your first IDPA, I guess you moved on to USPSA?

Still grabbing an IDPA every once in a while?

If I'm super bored Ill go to an IDPA, but its kinda like riding your street bike on the track and then trying to ride it on the street again with the man out to get you.

USPSA usually has lots of steel and stuff that moves like the Texas star, bigger stages, more rounds, more mag changes

Steel matches are super fun too, CJRPC is only $8 per gun and you get six stages. You pretty much shoot all day.