mrg455

Finished my first build

I was finally able to finish my first build today. 

I started with a stripped lower from Working Man's Armory, filled it with an Armalite LPK and an ALG trigger. A RRA Operator A2 stock, RRA Ambi Safety Selector , and a H2 buffer with a set of stainless steel pins to hold her together. The Anderson Arms upper was fitted with a RRA upper parts kit, an ARF BCG and a Raptor Charging Handle. The Barrel is just a no frills 16" with a carbine length black Red Barn Armory gas tube attached by a DD low profile gas block and a Rainier mini-comp covering the threads. A YHM Diamond rail. Magpul AFG, and UTG Xenon flashlight finish it up. Backwoods Custom Coating hooked me up with a custom mixed LAG Orange. The only thing that's missing is the Eotech XPS2 (Thank's Bugsy you Dick). I haven't decided which optic I'm going to go with, but with the sales and mail in rebates, I think an Eotech will be added shortly.

I was finally able to finish my first build today.

I started with a stripped lower from Working Man's Armory, filled it with an Armalite LPK and an ALG trigger. A RRA Operator A2 stock, RRA Ambi Safety Selector , and a H2 buffer with a set of stainless steel pins to hold her together. The Anderson Arms upper was fitted with a RRA upper parts kit, an ARF BCG and a Raptor Charging Handle. The Barrel is just a no frills 16" with a carbine length black Red Barn Armory gas tube attached by a DD low profile gas block and a Rainier mini-comp covering the threads. A YHM Diamond rail. Magpul AFG, and UTG Xenon flashlight finish it up. Backwoods Custom Coating hooked me up with a custom mixed LAG Orange. The only thing that's missing is the Eotech XPS2 (Thank's Bugsy you Dick). I haven't decided which optic I'm going to go with, but with the sales and mail in rebates, I think an Eotech will be added shortly.

Looks good.