JohnnyB

U.S.A.N.A. Gun Range (Any Current Members???)

I live in Gloucester County so USANA might be a good home for me.

Can anyone tell me if it's still open? I heard it was for sale a  while back and that Skip had some

trouble with his neighbors at some point.  Any info on this club would be greatly appreciated.

I bought a new AR months ago and still have not put one down the barrel.

Thanks,  John

I've never been there, but a friend from school (He's an older guy, named Victor) is a member there, might be an RO also. But he's a really cool guy, and he's always talked well of it.

I was A member there. Good amount of ranges available, including An indoor.

Yes Skip has had too deal with issues from neighbors, Unfortunately

They are involved in issues with the township. That hopefully will be solved in Skips favor soon.

I would hate to see another range lost to non gunfriendly people and politics.

Skip used to be available at the range on Saturdays for membership and orientation. There are A couple guys on here that are members that hopefully will chime in with current info for you.

The only reason I dropped out was the travel time to get back and forth, Plus most people I know and shoot with belong to A range closer to me that I finally was able to become A member of.

I am a current member. The only thing closed is the back ranges. There is an appeal to get the back ranges re-opened. There are several ranges in the front, including 50 and 100 yards.  There is a skeet shooting area too on the 100yd range.  Haven't used the indoor range yet so don't know much about it. Not for sale as far as I know.

Hi John,

Its a pretty good club, really laid back and never busy. You can join any time for a prorated cost, right now would probably be less than $100. there is 200 acres out there to cruise (not destroy) on a quad or bike. Call Skip any week day before 10 am at  

Here is the site

I was a member there a couple years back. I let my membership lapse simply because I haven't been shooting in a long while. Its not a bad place, and it was never busy when I went. Hell half the time I was the only person there.

One of the downsides of it is that there isn't really any pro shop of sorts, so if you forget to bring something your SOL. No ability to purchase extra targets on site or ammo etc etc.

Membership is the cheapest around, however, so its negatives are offset rather well by that.