Vlad G

Obama banned your Kalashnikov (not really)

Can't wait to buy a saiga 12 for shit cheap after the panic is over

You hit the nail on the head...

People who never wanted a Saiga will now want one and pay 3 times what they are worth.... Then they will dump them once they see the investment was based on a falsely inflated market created by gun owners who thought they would make bank on selling the rifles at a high profit....   Same exact thing happened with AR's and Ammo after newtown... How about we dont get caught up in the same panic on this one... If you never wanted a Saiga why do you want one today... This is the question everyone needs to ask before swiping that CC.

There are still people stuck with over priced AR's. You see them in the marketplace from time to time.

The best gun control plan is to make gun owners broke by overpaying for something they never really wanted.

Crap is gonna keep escalating until we get drawn in. You have a lot of turmoil in the world right now. It's just a matter of time.

The US is not going to war over the Ukraine.      We are allowing Iran to get nukes. We let Iraq fall.  We are criticizing Israel for defending itself.  We let Putin take part of the Ukraine.

War is not coming to the US.

I look at it this way. I just bought two more saigas at regular price. If somebody offers me a lot more for mine then i sell. If not i have another saiga 12 to convert at a later date and another 7.62 to work on. Not a bad thing. I will most likely try to trade with them while the value is super high

World's Greatest Gun Salesman, Barack "Whose Insane"  Obama.

"Yes sir, folks.  I did it before and I am doing it again.  Come on down. Don't be left out. Get them now!"

"Crazy Barack 's"

"Our Prices are INSANE!"

And in six months to a year, it will be all over as they will imported from some other third world nation.  Nothing to see hear, move on!

With that Sig Sauer announced "staff realignments", AKA layoffs, as gun sales slow.  Go figure.

Anyone know if the ruling on surplus 5.45x39 is going to carry over to 7.62x54R as well?

I thought imported 5.45 surplus was already banned.

That's the kinda $hit that starts a real war

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jets have been shot down in the past without starting wars. Hell, the US "accidentally" shot one down a few years after Russia shot down KAL007. Neither started a war.

obama is a coward and nothing will come of this, maybe more sanctions. he has been sidelined in all the world affairs.  he isnt doing shit for isreal, iran or anything in the middle east.  ukraine better watch themselves before they get a georgia situation on their hands. 

obama is behind all the right wing nationist bs going on in the kiev govt. we were wiretapped on calls from our state dept disctating the next president, etc. their new president is weak and only the extremists that had huge gains in the elections are pushing the violence so they can kill more of the pro russina backers.  unfort, the real story is being hidden like the rest of the obama scandals.

What exactly would you want Obama to do about this? Nuke Moscow? Start a land war in Asia? Get a lot more US troops killed?

he can start by UN-banning my Saigas, then he can stop meddling in the politics of Russia!  he is best standing on the sidelines. 

he can start by UN-banning my Saigas, then he can stop meddling in the politics of Russia!  he is best standing on the sidelines. 

He didn't ban your Saiga's. He banned importations of new ones.  You have a reasonable expectation that Russia will stop meddling in the politics of other nations? Hint: Ukraine is NOT Russia.