Sign in to follow this  
bhunted

Laserlyte

Gotta say, when you are out of ammo, just want to not waste ammo, find your errors, etc. This Laserlyte target system is a blast. Bought a 9mm and 45acp, and it's worth it. Found mistakes I was unknowingly making and improved my shooting. When I'm sitting around watching the tube or just goofing around, I practice. Imho, it's worth it.

Across other side of room on my staircase with my Kimber Warrior SOC...

upehe9az.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TT 2 Pro

I agree with you.  Lasers put the fun in dry fire training.  I have the target you show, plus a couple of the smaller, reactive targets.  

If you really want to go all-out, consider getting a SIRT trainer, which is an inert replica of a Glock 17.  It allows you to fire multiple laser shots without having to re-rack the slide.  They are a bit pricey, but It has definitely been a help to me.

Only good if you have kids willing to reset them... :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

I agree with you. Lasers put the fun in dry fire training. I have the target you show, plus a couple of the smaller, reactive targets.

If you really want to go all-out, consider getting a SIRT trainer, which is an inert replica of a Glock 17. It allows you to fire multiple laser shots without having to re-rack the slide. They are a bit pricey, but It has definitely been a help to me.

I'll check em out.

Checked out the SIRT guns. Range from $195 to under $340 although, I don't see much of a diff other than a laser sight on one... Laserlyte also has one I didn't know about similar to a Glock 23 I think.