PK90

AK-74: Fast Assembly & Disassembly In Russian School - YouTube

I did it in Soviet Union school when I was a kid. It was part of mandatory program for boys. This and 9 or so shots at the shooting range was the only time you ever touched or even saw AK in SU. We also had a camp where we were digging rows, trained to hide and move sneakily in different terrain, ran crosses in gas masks etc. 

I did it in Soviet Union school when I was a kid. It was part of mandatory program for boys. This and 9 or so shots at the shooting range was the only time you ever touched or even saw AK in SU. We also had a camp where we were digging rows, trained to hide and move sneakily in different terrain, ran crosses in gas masks etc.

Haha remember those classes Oleg !!?!? It was НВП then they changed it to ОБЖ ... Our военрук was this permanently drunk VDV officer who serve in Afghanistan which left him krazy and paranoid :) we did it all: target practice , grenades (not real unfortunately), gas masks , avoid and survive , nuclear detonation training , physical endurance .... this guy gave me nightmares with his stories :) it always ended with : whodve f**k cares u bastards all gonna die anyway , u never gonna be at the same level as we were !!! :)

My teacher in school was very old high ranking officer. He was actually really good, very strict but polite. I remember some of his lessons well.

Later at university I met 'steal everything that is not attached permanently drunk degenerates' type of officers. At one point I had enough of their bs and told them to fuck off, stopped military training and did not show up for final tests. As result when time came I almost end up in a brand new Ukrainian army. At that point of time most of the army was worse place than a prison; it was free 'slave' labor; nothing to do with military or army. By some miracle (no bribes) they let me go free and never bothered again.

Haha remember those classes Oleg !!?!? It was НВП then they changed it to ОБЖ ... Our военрук was this permanently drunk VDV officer who serve in Afghanistan which left him krazy and paranoid :) we did it all: target practice , grenades (not real unfortunately), gas masks , avoid and survive , nuclear detonation training , physical endurance .... this guy gave me nightmares with his stories :) it always ended with : whodve f**k cares u bastards all gonna die anyway , u never gonna be at the same level as we were !!! :)