Its always a good idea to check the nook after you finished shooting the stage.  Find out what your hit factor is and if it is inline with how you shot the stage and if it is comparable to other shooters of the same skill level.  It is a quick way to spot mistakes in scoring or divisions and It is a great way to keep track of how your match is going too.

I am all in favor of making this lemon into lemonade. It is entirely possible it was 21.36. I will ask. maybe the shooter will volunteer?

Seems like the right thing to do as it's the most realistic (especially seeing the video) or just leave it as is.  Zeroing out the stage seems a bit harsh when he didn't enter the score. After doing some math, his division and class standings wouldn't change.

Going from 11.46 sec to 21.46 secs would change his HF from 8.8133 to 4.7064.  Divide that by the 1st place HF (Mike W.) of 6.4347 = 73.14%, which would mean 80.455 stage points out of 110.  This is a loss of about 30 stage points.  In Limited, he had 706 pts and 2nd place was 640.  In Unclassified class, he had 656 pts and 2nd place was 597.  So, it really wouldn't change anything for him...maybe a spot in the overall standings.

Personally, I'd gain about 29 stage points by doing so with my 6.3985 HF, but doens't matter to me as it wouldn't affect my standings even if it were left alone.

If the RO and or the shooter come forward I can 'fix' the score. the only other remedy at this point within the rules is a zero for an unrealistic score. As an example a shooter that turns in a 3.0 second ElPrez, all A's, 6.0 OK, maybe, 3.0 not likely unless they are a GM shooting Open and even then it would raise eyebrows.

After watching the video several times and making a tough call, it was decided that giving a Zero or DNF on tis stage would not have been fair even though it would be correct by the rules. It appears that the real time would be about 10 seconds longer than that recorded. Chances are it was Fat FIngers that coaused this so it has been corrected.