Sign in to follow this  
mrg455

Plus 3 for Jack

I have fallen behind a little bit in leaving feedback, but this time I'm including pictures so hopefully that evens it out.

I have been using JT Custom Guns and Collectibles for the last couple of years without incident. The drive without traffic is just over an hour each way down the Parkway. The Springtime and Fall are ideal because usually there is no traffic. In almost any other State this would be perfect as I would conduct my business during those periods, however since we live in NJ, it's a crapshoot as to how long permits will take at any time, so I am usually headed down on a Saturday during the Summer, or during a Blizzard in the Winter, but in the end I always feel the same. No matter what, IT WAS WORTH IT! The selection is always good, and the service is unmatched. Can I find what I want closer? of course, but Jack takes the time, however long it might take, to go over the Firearm and make sure you are comfortable with it. He is not there just to make the sale and send you on your way. He cares about his business and his reputation and it shows with every interaction I have had with him. If you're in the market for a new or gently used firearm, or have purchased one and just need a transfer give Jack at JT Custom Guns and Collectibles a call, you'll quickly find out, he's one of the best in the business. Below are a couple of my purchases from Jack. One was an instock item, one he found for me, and the third was a transfer.

this one looks a little funny, but Chris at Backwoods Custom Coatings is working his magic on it.

Thank you for the kind words Greg!

As always - you & Lisa are always welcome here, and if i remember I think it's

Lisa's turn to get another gun - you got 3 in  a row! Lol

Seriously, Thank you for your loyal patronage and making customers like you & Lisa

happy makes the job worth while......................

JT