magnawing

Pistol powder & primers @ GSA

Just left Garden State Armory...they currently have CFE pistol, TiteGroup, Alliant Power Pistol and Vitahvuori N320 in stock along with large & small primers.

Picked some some small primers and TiteGroup.

This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

How were the prices?

I went last week. Nice guys. Prices are 'up there'. More expensive then online but your not paying for shipping or hazmat. Here is what I paid directly off my printed receipt...

Power pistol $31.95

CFE pistol $31.95

Tite group $31.95

VV N320 $39.99

plus 7% sales tax

Wow, prices went up a wee bit since I was there in May... but I was happy to pay $28.95 for Titegroup. I'll still be happy to pay $31.95 for Titegroup.

That being said, its a great bunch of guys. I spend $50 each time I'm in there and BS for a while with like minded individuals. 

Just a heads up, Heritage Easton has the same prices posted. Expect the prices to be high in the beginning of the availability of these things. They also had varget at the same price...which is a sign that it's coming back but slowly.

When was the last time you were able to get it at Cabela's for $21?

This signature is AWESOME!!!

During the craze. Don't get me wrong, it's good that you could get it but that is high.

Wow. Prices are pretty high. What I mean by that is that I've paid $21 for tite group at cabelas. Granted I've been unable to get it there but $10 extra per pound is a lot.

I've paid $16.95 for tite group by the pound. With limits for online plus hazmat, $32 is really not off the market price. Best I saw recently that afield out in seconds was 2lb @$24 ea plus hazmat. Unless you bundled some primers, that's $38 a lb.

Yea right, like I'm gonna tell you.....believe what you want.

Such a contributor to the community. All of the people that come on here to spread the news of product availability to those who need it, have no cares about giving up their secret stash. It's very selfish of you.

I've paid $16.95 for tite group by the pound. With limits for online plus hazmat, $32 is really not off the market price. Best I saw recently that afield out in seconds was 2lb @$24 ea plus hazmat. Unless you bundled some primers, that's $38 a lb.[/quote

I have no doubt that is correct factoring hazmat etc.. For me, I was in Cabelas and ran across it at $20 or $21.

Yes, I agree that their prices are a little high but they do have powder in stock and if I need it then I will pay a few extra dollars.

Its become a real pain in the @ss to be tracking Gunbot every waking hour waiting for the powder I need to show up on their ticker only to be disappointed and get an 'out of stock' message when I get to the website. It usually turns out to be a big tease and ends in frustration and disappointment.

Yes, I agree that their prices are a little high but they do have powder in stock and if I need it then I will pay a few extra dollars.

Its become a real pain in the @ss to be tracking Gunbot every waking hour waiting for the powder I need to show up on their ticker only to be disappointed and get an 'out of stock' message when I get to the website. It usually turns out to be a big tease and ends in frustration and disappointment.

+1 agreed 

Such a contributor to the community. All of the people that come on here to spread the news of product availability to those who need it, have no cares about giving up their secret stash. It's very selfish of you.

I take offense to people who question my integrity .   If I don't disclose the source of my purchase, it didn't happen.  How rude of you, you might as well have called me a liar outright....

I take offense to people who question my integrity . If I don't disclose the source of my purchase, it didn't happen. How rude of you, you might as well have called me a liar outright....

Actually, I called you selfish. Don't get your panties twisted, Nancy.