Purple Patrick

Another knife I'm messing with. Bk9 content

Here's my new chopper I've been working on. Stripped and Patina'd the blade, convexed the already razor edge now it's a light saber, and I added the gutted paracord and hand guard to add to the grip. Later on I might reshape the blade alittle and I'd like to make the pommel into a bottle opener.

Thanks for looking

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Duuuude, that thing is sick!

What the heck have you been up to by the way? I haven't seen you in a while man.

Thanks drez. I've been around tinkering with alittle bit of everything. I've been working weekends but now I'm off Saturday and Sunday so I'll be at the next meet up. Might hit efga this weekend to blast stuff with fishnut I'll shoot you a text if it's a definite

Also picked up the kershaw emerson cqc6 just to try out if I like the wave feature. Knife locks up more solid then any other and the wave is great but I snapped the tip literally 5 minutes after using it after I stuck it in a tree and wiggled it out haha so I reground it Posted ImagePosted Image