sosa9999

Winchester® Super-X® .22 LR Rimfire Ammo $8.99

Notice--Ammunition

Ammunition is restricted from sale to CT, DC, IL, MA, NJ, NY, Los Angeles, Sacramento, Oakland, Berkeley, and San Francisco, CA. For other locations, you must be 18 or older to purchase ammunition or black powder. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition or black powder. All ammunition and black powder are considered hazardous and will be shipped ground, contiguous 48 states only. A street address is required for delivery. Cannot ship via ship-to-store to Anchorage, AK store.

Notice--Ammunition

Ammunition is restricted from sale to CT, DC, IL, MA, NJ, NY, Los Angeles, Sacramento, Oakland, Berkeley, and San Francisco, CA. For other locations, you must be 18 or older to purchase ammunition or black powder. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition or black powder. All ammunition and black powder are considered hazardous and will be shipped ground, contiguous 48 states only. A street address is required for delivery. Cannot ship via ship-to-store to Anchorage, AK store.

BPS Policy is to not ship to NJ

Notice--Ammunition

And this is why they don't get any of my money.

I think one of the reasons they won't ship to nj was when thy were going to build the store in the meadowlands they would have fallen under the nj law that says you can't shop ammo in state if you have a physical presence in state then when that fell through the just left the policy in place as they were looking I get into the state anyway.

I think one of the reasons they won't ship to nj was when thy were going to build the store in the meadowlands they would have fallen under the nj law that says you can't shop ammo in state if you have a physical presence in state then when that fell through the just left the policy in place as they were looking I get into the state anyway.

They are planning to open in Sayreville

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CFPageC?storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&appID=94&storeID=97&tab=3

When they do open remember to vote with your feet! AND TELL THEM WHY! Better still send corporate a message now stating your intentions. Seems to work for all the other organizations

If it was a a decision by BPS then I agree if it was due to nj's f'ed laws then it is not their fault and should not be penalized for a nj law