Jfoster99

Trade 4 AR-15's for 1 Christensen Arm CA-15 Recon

So I am thinking about trimming down the total number of AR rifles I have. I purchased 4 stripped lowers last year and felt compelled to complete them. 2 of which I have yet to even shoot.

I'd like to Sell/Trade 4 of the 5 AR's in the picture below for a CA-15 Recon (Approx $2800). I would be keeping the Spikes .22LR.

I would need to get an average of $700 per AR for an even trade. I have more then that into them but not sure what I can expect to get out of them. Everything in the photo is included scopes and sights, ect.

Is this doable???

The 16" CA-15 Recon is guaranteed 1 MOA and under 7lbs so it can fill several rolls. Not to mention it is absolutely gorgeous... I love the carbon fiber barrel. This rifle plus a Tavor SAR B16L would be all I need to add for 5.56 in my collection. A Norinco MAK-90 and Yugoslavian SKS completes my 7.62x39 collection. Followed up with my Keltec Sub-2000 and Remington 870. I truly feel I could close the safe door with no regrets or empty slots that need to be filled

Here is a break down of the 4 rifles.

Bushmaster XM15 (Windham, ME) ( 1,000 rounds thru it)

16" M4 Barrel

Diamondhead Drop in handguard

Extended charging Handle

Bushmaster Carbon 15 ( Ilion, NY) ( Never Fired)

14.75" Pencil Barrel, Pinned A2 Comp

Troy Viking Rail

NcStar 6x42

Ace ARUL Stock

Magpul MBUS Sights

Ambi Safety

Ambi Mag Release

Ambi charging Handle BCM Gunfighter

AR Fifteen lower ( Never Fired)

16" HBar S.S. 1/8 Flutted Red X Barrel

Sampson Evolution Rail

NcStar 3-9x42

Ace M4 Socom Stock

BUIS (spring button)

Anti Rotation Pins

Ambi Safety

Magpul MOE Grip

Spike Tactical SL15 Lower ( Not For Sale)

Spikes Tactical ST-22 dedicated upper

16" M4 1/16 twist Barrel

YHM Quad Rail

AimShot Red Dot

BUIS (Manual flip up sight)

Omni Polymer Lower (200 rounds thru it)

Chiappa M4 Dedicated Upper

16" M4 1/16 twist Barrel

Midwest Industries Drop In handguard

1 x 30 Red Dot

Ace ARFX Entry Stock

BlackHawk Grip

BUIS (Manual flip up)

post-5151-140779235668_thumb.jpg

post-5151-140779237369_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic of a CA-15 Recon and the website if you are not familiar with them. Http://christensenarms.com

post-5151-140779261957_thumb.jpg

post-5151-140779229797_thumb.jpg

Excellent idea... Found this on ebay cheap.. ;)

5 AR's is just too much... I thought my 14yr old son would be interested but now that he is in high school and has a girl friend it is thought getting him to hang with Dad anymore...

My 11 year old daughter still hang with me but she is corrupted by Hunger Games and only interested in shooting her bow. At ANJRPC the bow range is just up the hill from the .22 range. We do an hours at each then head home about once per month. I'm sure she will be boy crazy in a year or two as well and that will be that... Then begins the wait for grand kids!!!

post-5151-140780593746_thumb.jpg

So I am thinking about trimming down the total number of AR rifles I have. I purchased 4 stripped lowers last year and felt compelled to complete them. 2 of which I have yet to even shoot. I'd like to Sell/Trade 4 of the 5 AR's in the picture below for a CA-15 Recon (Approx $2800). I would be keeping the Spikes .22LR. I would need to get an average of $700 per AR for an even trade. I have more then that into them but not sure what I can expect to get out of them. Everything in the photo is included scopes and sights, ect. Is this doable??? The 16" CA-15 Recon is guaranteed 1 MOA and under 7lbs so it can fill several rolls. Not to mention it is absolutely gorgeous... I love the carbon fiber barrel. This rifle plus a Tavor SAR B16L would be all I need to add for 5.56 in my collection. A Norinco MAK-90 and Yugoslavian SKS completes my 7.62x39 collection. Followed up with my Keltec Sub-2000 and Remington 870. I truly feel I could close the safe door with no regrets or empty slots that need to be filled Here is a break down of the 4 rifles. Bushmaster XM15 (Windham, ME) ( 1,000 rounds thru it) 16" M4 Barrel Diamondhead Drop in handguard Extended charging Handle Bushmaster Carbon 15 ( Ilion, NY) ( Never Fired) 14.75" Pencil Barrel, Pinned A2 Comp Troy Viking Rail NcStar 6x42 Ace ARUL Stock Magpul MBUS Sights Ambi Safety Ambi Mag Release Ambi charging Handle BCM Gunfighter AR Fifteen lower ( Never Fired) 16" HBar S.S. 1/8 Flutted Red X Barrel Sampson Evolution Rail NcStar 3-9x42 Ace M4 Socom Stock BUIS (spring button) Anti Rotation Pins Ambi Safety Magpul MOE Grip Spike Tactical SL15 Lower ( Not For Sale) Spikes Tactical ST-22 dedicated upper 16" M4 1/16 twist Barrel YHM Quad Rail AimShot Red Dot BUIS (Manual flip up sight) Omni Polymer Lower (200 rounds thru it) Chiappa M4 Dedicated Upper 16" M4 1/16 twist Barrel Midwest Industries Drop In handguard 1 x 30 Red Dot Ace ARFX Entry Stock BlackHawk Grip BUIS (Manual flip up) attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1407792359.513087.jpg attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1407792376.547344.jpg Here is a pic of a CA-15 Recon and the website if you are not familiar with them. Http://christensenarms.com attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1407792622.502985.jpg

For that kind of money I'd rather go Noveske.

At least then, it's a known quantity.