mikeyboyeee

Boy Do I love living in a free state

Close to West Palm Beach, but since i landed a good job in Ft Lauderdale, I am moving to Pompano Beach in a few weeks.

Altho  rutally hot, I love it ;)

Congrats on the new job.  

I am moving to Pompano Beach in a few weeks.

Pompano Beach.... Howdy Neighbor... I'm right across the street from the Pompano Pier.... I bounce between FL and NJ

Let me know if you there is anyplace you can shoot on Public land near us... Looking for a reason to bring an AR-15 down and put a slidfire on it.

Pompano Beach.... Howdy Neighbor... I'm right across the street from the Pompano Pier.... I bounce between FL and NJ

Let me know if you there is anyplace you can shoot on Public land near us... Looking for a reason to bring an AR-15 down and put a slidfire on it.

Will do. Lmk when you're in town :)

If your into cars at all check out "the toy store" in Ft Lauterdale it's really sweet. Your in the best part of Florida in my opinion, I have spent allot if time on singer island. Just stay out of Rivera beach as much as possible and carry if you ever have to go there

Close to West Palm Beach, but since i landed a good job in Ft Lauderdale, I am moving to Pompano Beach in a few weeks.

Altho  rutally hot, I love it ;)

what r u doing for work now?  congrats on the new job!   I'll be in hollywood on the 24th!