Sign in to follow this  
DaddyNick

Magpul fixed carbine stock

grabagun dot com has the mil spec and commercial on sale for less than $30. I got one a couple months back and it appears the sale is still on. I couldn't get the link to copy/paste. I still need coffee. lol   just put magpul fixed carbine into there search bar and it will come up.

Nick

grabagun dot com has the mil spec and commercial on sale for less than $30. I got one a couple months back and it appears the sale is still on. I couldn't get the link to copy/paste. I still need coffee. lol just put magpul fixed carbine into there search bar and it will come up.

Nick

You must be using the latest Internet Explorer browser. This forum software and the new IE don't like each other when it comes to cut n paste... When all else fails, use Firefox or any other.

this is a sick deal..  these were like $49 or $44 when they came out..   very happy to see (well unhappy because I bought too early).  But very happy to see Magpul lowering prices on stuff. 

DSG Arms is offering the stock and complete stock kit mil spec for less than $50.

Man wish I was building one right now.

Damn. I just ordered mine from PK Firearms for almost double for the entire kit 2 weeks ago. Wish I would have waited