louu

Any matches this Saturday 8-23-14?

Any thing on Saturday

Service rifle?

Any pistol stuff, steel matches, USPSA or IDPA?

3 Gun?

Clays?

The womans working this weekend so I wanna have some fun.

Ill drive almost two hours from south Jersey if its a good match.

Going to OBRPC on Sunday for USPSA.

Check out Lower Providence Rod & Gun Club (LPRGC). They have an IDPA match scheduled. They are less than a mile from where the Oaks gun show is held. Nice facility and good matches.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Check out Lower Providence Rod & Gun Club (LPRGC). They have an IDPA match scheduled. They are less than a mile from where the Oaks gun show is held. Nice facility and good matches.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Thanks Bob, maybe Ill head out there.

Its a stationary match at 300 yards so no moving around with the rifle.  Alot of fun and good group of guys.

Thanks bud, its kinda far though.

Sorry, thought it was Saturday - Easton Fish and Game has an IDPA match on Sunday Aug 24:

http://www.nepaidpascores.net/efga/efga_club_master.html

Thanks bud, OBRPC has USPSA on Sunday and thats my third favorite shooting game.

Three gun at south jersey shooting club

BOOOO THIS MAN!!! Just messing with you bud. I went to two of their so called three guns and let me tell ya,,, never again.

First off its $25.

Second, you only get one round of three gun shooting. The second round is broken up so every one does just pistol. Then every one does just shot gun, then everyone does just rifle and thats the end of it.

Third, They do not post the results anywhere so no one knows who won and of course that means there is no prize money.

Kinda seems like they are just doing it to make money for them selves and not the club (I'm just talking out my ass, dont really know any facts)

Finally, the couple guys that run it walk around with loaded guns, brag about it and say its a cold range.

In closing, if you don't like shooting that much, want to stand around a hot parking lot for six hours and want to waste 25 bucks its a great time :roulette: