njpilot

Any Good Deals On NJ Compliant ARs?

I have some windhams ars in stock priced pretty low, These are not the carbon fiber ones

WWR16M4LHRFT.jpg

NJ legal converted with a 15/20 or 15/30 Pmag for $800.00

BRAND: Windham Weaponry

MODEL: R16M4LHRFT (R16M4LHRFT)

CALIBER: 223 Rem | 5.56 NATO

STOCK: 6 Position Telescoping

CAPACITY: 15+1

BARREL: 16

ACTION: Semi-Auto

SIGHTS: Diamondhead Rear Flip Sight

FINISH: Matte Black

Just because he buys in PA you think they wouldn't have the info id nics kept it. If you buy in jersey there is no record of serial numbers for long guns

If you buy in PA there is no serial number, make or model in PICS. Both states will have all of the information in the FFL's bound book. I would think when NJ finally goes full retard they will be checking NJ FFL bound books but probably not PA bound books.

That being said, NJ is not a free state. If there are problems in NJ then leave. Matter of fact, there are problems, so leave.

If you buy in PA there is no serial number, make or model in PICS. Both states will have all of the information in the FFL's bound book. I would think when NJ finally goes full retard they will be checking NJ FFL bound books but probably not PA bound books.

That being said, NJ is not a free state. If there are problems in NJ then leave. Matter of fact, there are problems, so leave.

Your assuming the ATF would never work in conjunction with NJ to check the Books of NJ residents in PA.  Buy in NJ or PA makes no difference. If you purchased from a dealer its logged and recorded.

I bet the I will not Comply guy thought he was safe in PA also

If you buy in NJ we dont give the Nics details on your transaction. They have no clue what kind, Caliber or Serial your firearm is, They also dont know if you picked up a single shotgun or 35 ar's.

There is paperwork on file with serial numbers at FFLs.

I'm not here to argue with anyone. Others on this forum have suggested it in the past as well.

He wants to do it, he can do it. If it makes him feel better, whatever.

1.Yes

2.Agree no need to get into an agrument with NJpilot he was just the messenger.   It has been suggested by others... its a bit paranoid but still has been talked about.

3. Exactly......