Mr.Stu

IDPA introduction session

Is it too late to sign up for the class. Plus I only have 2 19Rd mag would that be a problem?

Sorry, you are too late for this class. However, due to popular demand I will be running it again - maybe in a month or so. I'll start another thread when I have set a date.

A third mag would be very useful for the class and really you need 3 to do a match. IDPA rules only allow a max of 10 rounds in each mag.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the quick response Stu. I only heard about this from a friend who is attending. If you posted this to Facebook I sure didn't see it.

No problem.

I don't do facebook so I did not post anything on there.

Wait hold on what's NyMets+1, that's 8 then.

That is a place used by a friend of NYMetsFan who I don't have a NJGF name for. He has his own slot and his friend is listed as his +1.

There are 7 people who booked via these forums. Prior to that, this event was going to go ahead with no-one from NJGF but a bunch had to drop out when we were forced to changed the date to Labor Day weekend. There are still 5 people from the original list making 12 total. If I go above that number I feel there will be too much standing around for each student and not enough direct involvement.

Stu:

Will those that attend this class be cleared to participate in Ken's matches at P-burg and at Easton? Would be an added plus for this class (not like you are having trouble filling it) if Ken gave the nod to participants.

Their first opportunity to shoot a match after this class would be at Phillipsburg on 9/13.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Stu:

Will those that attend this class be cleared to participate in Ken's matches at P-burg and at Easton? Would be an added plus for this class (not like you are having trouble filling it) if Ken gave the nod to participants.

Their first opportunity to shoot a match after this class would be at Phillipsburg on 9/13.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I'll talk to Ken. The last person I vouched for, I had to DQ for a safety violation.

Also, P-burg on 9/13 is canceled as the MDs are both busy.

Sorry guys didn't realize class was in PA. What is the max round count per mag for idpa (I have only shot uspsa)

10 rds per mag max for SSP, ESP. In CDP(.45s only) it's 8 in the mag. Revolvers are black magic that are outdated and no one cares about them anyway.