ogfarmer

2014 Trail cam pics thread.

I got my camera set up few days ago near my spot and wanted to share some pics that I catch on it.

I figure this would be a good place for others also to share THEIR captures from here on out. Meaning no pictures from past years etc.... please.

I got a lot of shots of a doe and her two fawns. 2 different spikes, one with mange. A bigger boy who was kinda of of camera range. I moved the camera higher today and hope it will get some better pics. I am gonna get a second camera to put by my other spot near the apple trees.

MFDC0169_zps53529bf8.jpg

MFDC2066_zps3014f355.jpg

MFDC0434_zpsd9f307f3.jpg

MFDC2638_zps8a6b1c26.jpg

Not a trail cam pic but I caught these 2 in a small patch of woods on a few occasions -- I am able to hunt this place and do plan to do so -- the one of the left has a defective eye -- looks like it's popped out of the socket

Taken 2 weeks ago

P1050713_zpsf970fb8d.jpg

I saw 1 eye yesterday in the woods again -- he was traveling with the other buck in the picture along with 1 more smaller 9 or 10 point -- Had  lots of point but wasn't nearly as large or uniform

There where also 2 large spike bucks with them -- no camera this time