Heavyopp

Sams club Tree stand

Anyone a member of Sams club and have any idea if this double ladder stand is available --   http://www.samsclub.com/sams/gorilla-16-wrap-around-treestand/186263.ip

particularly interested if available in the edison sams club --  Price??

Looks to be well made --  I would build one myself but just can't do it as cheap as they sell for

Thanks, Jer

I don't have the answer you seek, but if you are close to the SAMs club you can check it out yourself. Tell the person at the door you are headed to the service desk to get membership info and they'll wave you through. Then you have the run of the store. Still can't buy anything without the ID, but you can look.

I think there is a device that one talks into and the store can hear you. Hmmm. :bubaphone: 

Edison Club (#6369)

883 Us Route 1.

Edison, NJ 8817

(732) 321-0182

Gorilla 16' Wrap Around Treestand Item #: 295177 Model #: 42031

Jer - How much are they selling it for?  (not listed in link)

I'm not exactly sure but when I search it I see it was once on sale for $113 and I think the current price is $130 -- supposed to be a very well built and comfortable stand

Paul -- I get my communicator and try it out

I think there is a device that one talks into and the store can hear you. Hmmm. :bubaphone:

Sams club stores don't have a global system --  Can't search all stores for an item number -- must call each store

Nothing in Edison -- Nothing in Linden -- Princeton store put me on hold immediately -- wouldn't even take the item # -- I didn't wait

I'll try Easton next

No deal at easton either --   Guess it's time to move on...