Silphidae

M&P 15-22 $399 at The Gun Rack in Vineland

Just picked one up recently myself, its really a blast.  Put a TRS-25 red dot on her which allows for 1/3rd co-witnessing of the iron sights.  You can find the 10 round short mags online for about $14 if you need more.

The S&W M&P15-22 is really an amazing firearm... I was lucky that I took a few recommendations and bought one on a whim during their initial appearance on the market back in early '10.  Amazing gun.  I am not sure if mine has had a failure yet, and @ 25 yds (which is the length of the normal, indoor pistol-caliber-only type range) they can "shoot out the star" and display crazy accuracy.

Be careful- you think you've saved money because they're very reasonably priced, and you believe you're paying for the rifle with ammo savings vs. firing your .223 AR.  However, you will find you customize it more than a "real" AR.. Mine is worth about $1500 now with ~500 or so of upgrades plus an Aimpoint Micro w/ Daniel Defense mount.  But seriously, it's amazing.  Just an amazing little rifle that feels great in your hands and fires .22LR like it was laser-guided.

I recently got to add a M&P 22 Compact to my S&W M&P collection and feel like they're perfect partners in both training, property patrol, and plain old fun.  So highly highly recommended.

Anyone interested in picking up a cheap plinker, Tanners has Mossberg 715T for 149...

https://www.facebook.com/TannersSportCenter/photos/a.505619816126163.110777.115701881784627/798790076809134/?type=1&theater

my brother made the mistake of buying the mossberg, he hates it.

after seeing my s&w he is looking to trade his in.

Just noticed the Home Range under your name. Have you tried PASJ right in Berlin?

I shoot there once a month or so, very limited hours otherwise I'd join. It's 5 minutes from my house and always a great group of people, have some plinking targets, plate rack, etc. It is still frigid in there during the winter though.......someday my backyard will be my perfect range.

First picture is second 10 rounds, slight adjustment and it was spot on. The other target was 100 rounds once it was sighted in. All shots 25 yards with elbow on the bench. Total 525 rounds no issues, think I'm going to be happy!

post-3162-0-17462700-1408932820_thumb.jpg

post-3162-0-24569300-1408932875_thumb.jpg