Howard

The dreaded 5th weekend of the month

Thanks Dave, but not only do I not have one but I have never even come within 8 feet of one :(   After my 8 procedurals (per shot taken) because I let a barrel roll two feet too far perhaps I have earned a time out.  It was definitely a Homer Simpson moment ....doh!

Its always fun, and managed to do ok on some of the stages.  The camera is great as I get to see what I do right and wrong and can learn from it.  Plus I don't have to look at the camera :)

O-K Howard, lol, wish I was there for the Homer Simpson moment!

Just remember it's a GAME.  In the REAL World, an armed adversary less than 2' away behind a sheetrock wall is still a threat to grab yer gun as you play the "slice-the-pie" GAME.......

In other words, NO game is PERFECT, so take yer lumps and get back on the horsey and RIDE IT!

Dave

Tell you what Dave, I am willing to embarrass myself, I will post the video later.  It was not from the Slice-The-Pie sport, it was from the be safe and shoot however the heck you want sport, they just threw something in there that tripped me up - big time.

Yup, kicked it just a little too far and it went into box three while I was shooting from box two (had to stay in box two).  Almost lost it outside of box three when I was there too.  Guess I don't know my own strength ;)