Shoot!

Shotgun Shootout! Sept 6th at Clinton WMA

Sorry I missed it but I was busy finishing up studying and completing the workbook for hunters license test which was the next day.  That plus the fact that wife had a foot operation earlier this summer and has been off her feet for most of the summer means I have A LOT of shooting to make up for!  :)

See ya' all at the next one!

Guys, I did not attend, but was taking my son and his friend up to the .22/Muzzeloader range to teach his friend how to shoot for the first time, we figured .22LR was a better place for a 15 year-old young lady than trap shooting. Well anyway, a couple of folks came by around 1pm and mentioned a "large group with just a few folks shooting". They seemed to be favorably impressed and did notice the NJGF shirts on at least one of your backs. I told them of the forum and they liked the idea of a virtual online group that sometimes meets in the flesh :-)

Anyway, as a range report on the rifle range, things were a bit of a mess, someone has been shooting glass bottles and leaving quite a mess on the 25 and 50 yard berms. There were also loads and loads of unpoliced shotgun hulls and even a couple .30-06 cases!

One of these months, I am going to try to make a Saturday though, sounds like a very good time!

As to the learner, she will be fully ready for trap shooting next time :-)

Anyway, as a range report on the rifle range, things were a bit of a mess, someone has been shooting glass bottles and leaving quite a mess on the 25 and 50 yard berms. There were also loads and loads of unpoliced shotgun hulls and even a couple .30-06 cases!

This is what gets these free state ranges closed down --  I ever come up on guys doing this I turn around and call the police 

I spent the day there today with my son taking the hunter ed courses -- ended up taking bow and rifle -- we never used the rifle range today so I don't know what it looked like but nobody mentioned it