tommyfeds

Pinned/Blocked steel mags? (I searched, I swear)

So as the title suggests, anyone know of 15 (or 10 I guess) round pinned steel surplus AK mags? I used the google but could not find anything. I did find the insert to block a standard 30 round mag............but how would I get the mag to block it  :-/  (OK dont answer that)

Thanks in advance!

Tommy

Make a friend in PA and take a day trip to their house. Or, if they're someone you trust, have them make them legal and ship them to you. I'm going on vacation in a few weeks to NC, and I'm planning on bringing the blocks, drill, and roll pins down with me, and coming back with as many newly pinned AR mags as my bags will hold. lol.

Im only lookin for one really. I have 3 polymer, just want one for the "factor". I guess I could buy the parts and hit up a gun show in PA. Do the work before I come home.  Ill try Paul.......no worries Jack, totally understand. I searched for Mtn Armory, seems their website is a bit messed up. Links dont go anywhere :-(.

Thanks all for the responses!

I had Paul PK90 cut down some metal AK mags I ordered and sent him to 15's and they came out great.

Mtn Armory seem like nice people but I've heard bad things. I know a guy that got mags from them that were supposed to be new but were rusty. I've read similar feedback and also that they are blocked only with a rivet.

Contact Mitch at http://jesticearms.com he did a Russian Izzy steal mag for me pinned to 15 rounds. Its awesome and currently my favorite mag, if I was not moving to a free state soon I'd buy more...but since I am moving I'll just order 30s from him next time.

Email him though he will take care of you.

[email protected]