Sign in to follow this  
Krdshrk

How to reload .38 SPL (Satire)

Satire, with a bunch of truth mixed in. I have seen powder sold/traded in milk jugs. Cases with splits reloaded. "It'll get two maybe three light loads yet, don't worry about it". Primers removed in the weirdest ways. Yes using a nail set. Clean, resize brass, why? Only going to shoot it again.  Bullets cast in Lee molds with what I would call "Mystery Metal" from who knows where. I have been at Camp Perry and at the end of the day, seen reloaders picking up heads to be reswaged and loaded for "practice" loads.  Berdan cases "converted" into Boxer cases cause the brass was "free".

Through it all you can say what you want, youngin' today are no where near the level of 'experience' of previous reloaders. I have witnessed Bullseye scores you could honestly say were never obtainable with that type of ammo. Who knew?  I would not want to be on the wrong side of these guys.  True innovative geniuses.  Kinda like you can fix anything with a hammer.