Sign in to follow this  
dajonga

I will only buy a gun if.......

I was bored today, so I drove over to Tanners in PA because I have never been. Cool place. The stacked up boxes of M&P sports was impressive.

I said I would only buy a gun if I stumbled into a wood and blue Marlin Papoose.

Well......

70p_zpsbcdbb50e.jpg

I did not get a steal of a deal, but I have wanted a Papoose for some time and did not like the Polymer and stainless model. 2 mags, wrench, booklets and case. The stickers on the stock tell me it has led a charmed life.

When the dealer opened up the bag, 2 ramline 25 round magazines fell out. He was very nice about reminding me that he could not sell me the mags. Bummer. He promised to find them a good home.

Johnny- not at all its just a store policy. I keep my standard capacity mags at a friends house in PA that lives near EFGA where I use them. All were bought in PA shops some of which knew I was a NJ resident.

Johnny- not at all its just a store policy. I keep my standard capacity mags at a friends house in PA that lives near EFGA where I use them. All were bought in PA shops some of which knew I was a NJ resident.

Thats what I thought. I like Tanners, got a brand new 9mm compact PX4 Storm from them a couple years ago for $409 shipped to Jim Flynn, then there was the $50 rebate to go with it. But I dont like the idea of them refusing to sell mags to people from NJ.