WJFortier

CDNN Sports

I've ordered for them in the past, they boast a comprehensive catalog of mags at decent prices,service and shipping was quite good also.

Same here, bought mags for various handguns and some parts.  Shipping was fast and prices were reasonable.  You have to watch for the sales or the used specials on some of the police trade stuff.

Otherwise, you are just as well off going to Top Gun Supply for OEM or Greg Cote.  Greg ships at warp speed and has a great supply of OEM and MecGar mags that were not around a year ago.

Same here, bought mags for various handguns and some parts. Shipping was fast and prices were reasonable. You have to watch for the sales or the used specials on some of the police trade stuff.

Otherwise, you are just as well off going to Top Gun Supply for OEM or Greg Cote. Greg ships at warp speed and has a great supply of OEM and MecGar mags that were not around a year ago.

+1 on going thru Greg Cote. Just got cz75 and 226 mags new in package very cheap.

I used to stop at their retail store on the way to the ranch (CDNN is in Abeline). Haven't been there in years. Used to be a great store with great prices.

Going out to the ranch next month, I think I'll stop by and check them out again.

Old topic I know, but I just ordered a bunch of upper parts for my AR build and spent less than 200 after shipping. They have a pretty good sale going right now, so if you're working on a budget build and need a source for inexpensive parts, this may be the place you're looking for. 

Figured I should revive this topic just to say that I placed a second order on Saturday for two small parts (ten round mag for my AR build, and a carbine length gas tube) and everything was shipped 2nd day mail and will arrive on Wednesday. 

So far I've been very satisfied with their prices and shipping, but their customer service line left a bit to be desired in the area of technical answers (seriously, who doesn't know what gas system their barrel is drilled for.) Besides that one little tiny thing, I'd recommend this website to any of my friends that shoot.