High Exposure

This is one example of why you carry a reload

Posted without comment:

http://youtu.be/DofJmTGSnBk

http://m.wmctv.com/wmctv/pm_127583/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=U4SeYyhN

17 hours ago

In case you need a vivid example for any fool questioning your need to carry a gun at all times and why ANYONE would ever need more than 7, 10 , or 15 rounds in it here you go.

ETA: http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/...n-kroger-parking-lot

Group of teenagers caught on camera beating man in Kroger parking lot

Posted: Sep 07, 2014 11:03 AM EST Updated: Sep 07, 2014 1:20 PM EST

By WMCActionNews5.com Staff - email

(Source: Facebook video)

News

Teen taken to hospital after rodeo accident at Delta Fair

Deputies called to break up massive house party

U of M student robbed at gunpoint, police search for suspects

Suspect says fatal shooting was an accident

Group of teenagers caught on camera beating man in Kroger parking lot

MEMPHIS, TN -

(WMC) - A video of a group of teenagers beating a Kroger employee in the store's parking lot is circulating on Facebook.

A Kroger employee tells WMC Action News 5 that the attack happened at the Kroger near Highland Street and Poplar Avenue.

Accroding to police, three people were jumped by a large group of teenagers who were chanting "fam mob." The group, who came from CiCi's Pizza, reportedly attacked a 25-year-old customer as he left his car to enter Kroger. Two employees, ages 17 and 18, were attacked while trying to stop the fight. Both were "struck several times in the head and face, while being knocked to the ground." The victims say large pumpkins were thrown at their heads. They both eventually were knocked unconscious.

The victims were treated on the scene for their injuries. All three refused to be taken to the hospital. The 17-year-old victim's father said his son is OK and is at home.

The Kroger manager told police the store's surveillance video can only be accessed by "loss prevention" on weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.

Police want to know whether anyone else was approached, harassed, or injured by the teenagers. If so, please contact police at the Tillman Station precinct.

Copyright 2014 WMC Action News 5. All rights reserved.

Here's another which hits a lot closer to home for me as it happened in Springfield, MO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGHEHjaSYro

I thought about this video when I went out over the weekend. Five on two pisses me off to begin with. But when one of those two is female who gets sucker punched, I see red. But goddamn if she wasn't a scrapper who got back in the fight against such odds to keep her boyfriend from getting completely overrun. He held his own pretty well but while watching the video, I couldn't help but think, "*$*, one of them needs a gun to start putting those dirtbags on the ground..."

Here's another which hits a lot closer to home for me as it happened in Springfield, MO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGHEHjaSYro

I thought about this video when I went out over the weekend. Five on two pisses me off to begin with. But when one of those two is female who gets sucker punched, I see red. But goddamn if she wasn't a scrapper who got back in the fight against such odds to keep her boyfriend from getting completely overrun. He held his own pretty well but while watching the video, I couldn't help but think, "*$*, one of them needs a gun to start putting those dirtbags on the ground..."

i'm with you man. that shit pisses me off to no end. just people minding their own business walking down the street and that happens. and people wonder why i hate going to where that kind filth lives... kudos to her for stepping up and to him for not just goin down and giving up. that takes some guts to keep in the fight like that.

ive been sucker punched and had my nose broken in a situation like that down the shore once. fortunately for them as soon as they saw blood they ran away because i was keyed up, pissed off and ready to oblige them. and BTW the group that attacked me was white kids and not racially charged.

The moral fabric of this society has completely unwound.  When are people as a whole going to say enough is enough and not tolerate this behavior anymore?  I'm raising my kids to be upstanding members of society teaching them about respect and hard work while these idiots roam the streets looking to cause as much mayhem and destruction as possible.  Even if they get caught, in no time they are back out on the street feeling like they have nothing to lose and something to prove.  More and more I realize this isn't the country I grew up in.  Truly disheartening..... 

First question reporter should ask the victim. Will you apply to carry now?

I once read a great opinion piece about a guy who said the right to carry is about taking away the disadvantage one weaker man has over a stronger man (or woman over man if you will). So when I am asked "does concdaled d carry reduce crime?" I will say "I don't have that data to show you, biut ook at that video and I will tell you if I'm carrying I will reduce the crime on me!...and that's all I care about. "

Savages in tis world shoot up schools with guns. But savages in this world beat on innocent victims. I want to protect myself against the savages.

If I have a gun I have an extra mag with it. Shit like this makes me want to keep my ar in the trunk. I got the willies when I didn't have power for an extended period of time during sandy also. Since then everything I have is loaded and ready to go. When things go south, it usually goes quickly.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

If i  witnessed that and had a CCW  i would have shot every one of those fucking animals,dead. I'm about done with white men and women being called the racists in this country.

Black on white crime is exponentially higher then white on black. But i have a feeling the way things are going there are going to be more white men and women killing blacks in self defense.

Meanwhile that POS that calls himself a leader is one of the biggest racists going along with Holder,sharpton,jackson.and a host of other prominent figures.

Situational awareness is key these days.  You cannot let your guard down for a second.  I'll keep the rest of my thoughts to myself but, I know good honest people know what I am thinking. Speak softly and carry a big stick seams to fit here. 

Exatctly T Bill, I tell that to everyone I know as well. My gf has the mentality that "if somone wants to hurt me there is nothing I can do." I tell her all the time, "fuck that, fight to your last breath." I'm getting her really good with her pistol, taking her to matches and making her keep it loaded near the bed. 

My self, I cant carry a gun in this BS state but I do have a Louisville slugger in the back seat...  With two gloves and a few balls to keep the pigs at bay. Its better than nothing...

I was 100% NJ and loved living in, being from, staying in NJ nearly all of my 33+ years. Moving to Florida has been a *revelation* ... a lifes-breath of fresh, free air. Things are so much different in a good way. I used to read countless gun forum posts bashing people who allow themselves to live in states like NJ and think, these idiots don't understand anything. Now, having been carrying a firearm everyday, everywhere, for 3+ months, plus having the ability to have had a gun in the car in my center console with no license necessary since I got here in April, ... the freedom and feeling of security cannot be properly quantified with typed words. I am lucky enough that my Dad, being retired LEO, can carry in NJ, but most people are just soft targets to an ever increasing segment of society. I can't wait for him to move down here, where its much more favorable for defending ones self/family/property/etc. If these mobs happen in Jersey, the victims will be responsible for replacing the pumpkins smashed upside their heads. It just keeps getting worse. I for one feel 10x better knowing I have a firearm with me, because I will NOT become a victim due to lack of preparation. But God Bless these poor people, none of them deserved animal attacks while minding their own business.