david8613

mepro tru dot rds

Im wondering how many have checked out this nice little rds, are you planning on getting one. Seems like a nice little piece of kit. Originally they were suppose to have 1000 special editions with metal hoods instead of polymer which will be standard version, but now that was cut down to 400, I put an order in today and was told by 7.62 precision that they were closing in on 300, so if you want one you better order one soon.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/07/08/meprolight-tru-dot-rds-battery-powered-reflex-sight/

I'm not content with their suckarse customer service on their tritium sights. I sure as hell would I give them my business for a product that has more of a chance of breakage or anything else. No way. Aimpoint all the way... Even Trijicon...

If I have any of their night sights other than the one I bought outright, (others came on the weapons), is the only reason I own them at all. Fudge 'em...

Different flavor, I like square window verses tube, just a preference. Didn't do eotech because I was in that horrible group buy here and I'm still traumatized!

this is gods way of saying.. "just buy an aimpoint already"..

doing something "different" is good when there is a logical reason behind it..

just saying..