Pizza Bob

IDPA Easton (EFGA) - 9/28

Just a reminder. This coming Sunday is the regular monthly IDPA match at Easton. This match is usually 8 - 10 stages and Ken (the MD) has a devilishly twisted mind, so be prepared. 

For new shooters, contact Ken at... 

[email protected]

...and give him your credentials to get approved to shoot. Things like attending Mr. Stu's class or any NRA course. Participating in a match (like at Somerset) or shooting USPSA.

If this is your second match, you must be an IDPA member ($40 / on-line) and a concealment garment is required.

This is a lot of match for only $10. Usually breaks-up into three squads shooting simultaneously (there are multiple bays and ranges at EFGA) so throughput is pretty good. Hammer down is at 11:00 AM.

Go here for more info...

http://www.nepaidpascores.net/efga/efga_club_master.html

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I not sure what a flaggard is but the flaggon we used last weekend was clearly labeled SOMERSET CIDER.

I'm not sure what a flaggon is either. Stu, as an ex-pat Brit, I'm surprised at your misuse of the ENGLISH language. It's flagon.

But can you finish a yard without spilling?

There are two key tricks to drinking a yard of ale:

1. Rotate the glass as you drink otherwise it all tries to come out at once.

2. Do not stand under a ceiling fan (yes, I have seen this done)

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

All this beer talk is gettin' me thirsty!  Too bad I'll be in the PA woods on Sunday lookin' for trouble, lol!  I fixed the gun, lol!  It extracts spent shells now!

I was going to shoot my Colt , but it seems the mag release is all not working properly and stuff. You can't reinsert the mag unless you are holding it in. Strange , right?