NYMetsFan86

WTF ...want a glock 25 , "your killin' me smalls"...

Anyone annoyed as hell we cant get glock 25's. What is that CRAP!?!?! Fits my fiances hand perfect and neither of us like the little pocket 380's. PK380 is sa/da, not what im looking for. Are the any striker fired double action 380's around that size that are not the size of my friggin pinky? ...sheesh

i know thats why i like it...would love to add it to the collection..urks me that i cant. I dont have a 22 pistol, nor do i want one really. The first time she cam with me to the range i gave her one of my 9mm's. It was not the greatest initial exposure to handguns. 380 will be a bit lighter recoil and a 25 would be awesome to have. I have a glock 19 as well

After reading THIS, it appears that the 380 would be blow-back and the felt recoil would be the same as a 9mm.

Paul - You're the last guy in the world I want to F$ck with but..... The G42/380 I saw at SHOT was locked breach.

I was looking at making it a 9mm...LOL

To the OP - I load some powder puff stuff for a G19 and it still cycles.

Paul - You're the last guy in the world I want to F$ck with but..... The G42/380 I saw at SHOT was locked breach.

I was looking at making it a 9mm...LOL

To the OP - I load some powder puff stuff for a G19 and it still cycles.

:dontknow: I was just going by what people typed on that thread. Buy a DB9 if you want a small 9mm.

this is good input but the cheetah is da/sa. looks like this idea must be scrapped and the powers that be never ment for us to have glock 25's

They were never imported to the US. I forget exactly why, but it had something to do with import requirements. Anyway, forget the Glock 25, its just not going to happen. How about the Walther PK380?

They were never imported to the US. I forget exactly why, but it had something to do with import requirements. Anyway, forget the Glock 25, its just not going to happen. How about the Walther PK380?

pk380 is perfect size and may be an option but i am on this kick right now where "i dont like hammers" lol

one picky sum bich hah

Is .380 less recoil? I don't find it so.

i thought it was but ive certainly been wrong before, have only shot one... I am abandoning this idea officially. back to the drawing board because the permits are not in anyway. plenty of time to search around for something to add to the collection, especially if the 25 is a no no

What about something metal and heavier in 9mm , like a CZ? People with small hands like CZs. Of course it is DA/SA , and has a decocker , and the hammer is exposed. The PX4 Storm has really light recoil for a 9mm , what with its rotating barrel and all. But again , exposed hammer.If she wants to try a CZ or PX4 let me know and I'll meet you at the range one night.

This is Irishpete's BOSS lol I knew the Jets were going to die Monday night. :onthequiet: Been a fan for too long , I can just tell these things.

Did she find the recoil on the G19 too much?

OH Duh!!! my bad Sandy haha...actually she did find the 19 just a bit to much. 

What about something metal and heavier in 9mm , like a CZ? People with small hands like CZs. Of course it is DA/SA , and has a decocker , and the hammer is exposed. The PX4 Storm has really light recoil for a 9mm , what with its rotating barrel and all. But again , exposed hammer.If she wants to try a CZ or PX4 let me know and I'll meet you at the range one night.

Thats not a bad idea at all. Greatly appreciated!

I don't understand why someone would buy a 9mm sized gun in .380ACP.

There is literally no advantage, and quite a few disadvantages.

This idea is being scrapped as I said above, for the exact reasons stated, not worth the trouble finidng for low /no reward. This is why I ask the opinion of you guys, way more experience than I. Plus...my glock 19 works just fine

Have you tried a Walther PPQ? It comes in 9mm, not .380 but shoots easier than any .380 I've ever shot. 

Loads easier to shoot than my PPK, or a Glock 42. I've yet to find a .380 that shoots easier than the PPQ.

And I'm one of those strange .380 fans.

What about something metal and" heavier in 9mm , like a CZ? People with small hands like CZs. Of course it is DA/SA , and has a decocker , and the hammer is exposed. The PX4 Storm has really light recoil for a 9mm , what with its rotating barrel and all. But again , exposed hammer.If she wants to try a CZ or PX4 let me know and I'll meet you at the range one night.

I second the above. Is she oppossed to revovlers? 38s through my GP100 are very light recoiling. Revolvers are also very simple to understand and operate. No worrying about stovepipes, FTE/FTF, flying brass, etc.

I shoot at EFGA and will be there Sunday morning if interested in checking out a GP100, CZ75 or CZP01. PM me if you would like to meet up.

I second the above. Is she oppossed to revovlers? 38s through my GP100 are very light recoiling. Revolvers are also very simple to understand and operate. No worrying about stovepipes, FTE/FTF, flying brass, etc.

I shoot at EFGA and will be there Sunday morning if interested in checking out a GP100, CZ75 or CZP01. PM me if you would like to meet up.

really appreciate the info and offer, have engagement pictures on sunday. I'm not a revolver guy per say, but my father has the gp100 and ill have her give that a go next time I can get her to willingly go with me. Sometimes she bails last minute so I dont want to force her to go because that is not fun.

It is IDPA at Easton this Sunday :)

If it helps that another girl is going , you are both always welcome to meet me at Woodland Park Range or Easton .

very kind of you thanks. I actually asked her previously if she would take one of your classes at woodland and she said maybe...so, baby steps hah

really appreciate the info and offer, have engagement pictures on sunday. I'm not a revolver guy per say, but my father has the gp100 and ill have her give that a go next time I can get her to willingly go with me. Sometimes she bails last minute so I dont want to force her to go because that is not fun.

Def have her try your dad's GP100. Start her out with some light 38s. I bet she'll be surprised at how light the recoil is. What length barrel is it?

The offer stands if you ever want to try out the CZ some other time.

Congratulations on the engagement!