BlueLineFish

9mm M1 Carbine

I have the 22 version and have had it a few years, I never had heard any question about if it is illegal. I was also looking at the 9MM, The rifle both the 22 and the 9MM are works of art. I did have some issues with mine and had to send it back, they fixed and returned it.  Buds sent me mine. They know if it's OK to send.

illegal in NJ , don't know how many times it needs to be said.

Strange, because I have seen them for sale in this state, at RTSP for one.  I think the legality of them may be subject to some discussion.

Although to your point, Evan Nappen has said that these are illegal, or at least the 9mm version, as I probably have noted elsewhere in this thread.

Strange, because I have seen them for sale in this state, at RTSP for one.  I think the legality of them may be subject to some discussion.

Although to your point, Evan Nappen has said that these are illegal, or at least the 9mm version, as I probably have noted elsewhere in this thread.

Pulled off facebook in a conversation about this gun from one of the owners of RTSP.

Peter J. Miscia State police said we can't sell them. I have three on Gun Broker. Can't get rid of them.

Pulled off facebook in a conversation about this gun from one of the owners of RTSP.

Peter J. Miscia State police said we can't sell them. I have three on Gun Broker. Can't get rid of them.

Now that there is definitive.

However I just sent Armscor a message asking them to run off a bunch of the .22 & 9mm m1 carbines w/o the labeled designation. I suggested NJ1 carbine, m2 carbine as examples.I feel confident they'll oblidge so hang in there everyone! 

However I just sent Armscor a message asking them to run off a bunch of the .22 & 9mm m1 carbines w/o the labeled designation. I suggested NJ1 carbine, m2 carbine as examples.I feel confident they'll oblidge so hang in there everyone! 

Thanks siderman!  Downright neighborly of you.  

Now I'll just sit here holding my breath while I await their reply.  Hope you mentioned that they could

sell half a dozen or so of them right here on this forum.  

On a serious note, in the Bizarro world of NJ gun laws, the solution you mention would probably make things OK.

I love it.

This is just like Anderson's "AM-15" lower. It is certainly NOT an "AR"-15, your honor! Nothing illegal here, thankyouverymuch!