Kimber45

Powder thru expanding die for 300 blk

Hello all hope to find you all well. Ok I just otrdered my Hornady LnL for tbe 300 Blk. My question is there a powder thru expander die from Hornady so I can expand the case mouth when i charge the case with powder? Ive read that most guys expanding the case mouth are running lead subsonic rounds. Iam just looking to load jacketed supers... Do i have to expand the case mouth if iam just loading jacketed bullets. I would like to condense expanding and powder dropping at the same station because l bought a powder cop that would take up one space and a factory crimp die in the other... thanks.

Hello all hope to find you all well. Ok I just otrdered my Hornady LnL for tbe 300 Blk. My question is there a powder thru expander die from Hornady so I can expand the case mouth when i charge the case with powder?

Not for rifle calibers, pistol brass only.

Ive read that most guys expanding the case mouth are running lead subsonic rounds. Iam just looking to load jacketed supers... Do i have to expand the case mouth if iam just loading jacketed bullets.

Again, no. Chamfer the inside case mouth only.

I would like to condense expanding and powder dropping at the same station because l bought a powder cop that would take up one space and a factory crimp die in the other... thanks.

Instructions will show you how to setup powder drop for rifle cases.

Whole different animal -- rifle is not the same as pistol --

I personally wouldn't complete a round during 1 cycle of the press -- there would be a wet cleaning to remove lube and trimming after sizing -- of course a wet cleaning before sizing too

Then prime, powder and bullet

Thanks all for the input. Iam cleaning the brass first from the range. Than after sizing and depriming to remove burrs and case lube. Iam dry tumbling for now but looking into the wet..... anyone got a line on H110 or I hear that the Winchester 296 is very similar..... again thats to all that replyed. If anyone has more comments please let me know.....