Sign in to follow this  
Carcano

NJ NFA Weapons?

Yeah, it's messed up alright.

Honestly, I've always been able to figure out NFA when I wanted something. An done informal (or formal) due diligence when it was questionable. I've always been confident in my decisions.

Ask me about replacement wipes for SIONICS silencers. I don't know. Never bought one.

Is a shotgun with a rifled barrel and a 10 gauge bore with no stock and a 4" barrel a pistol? No idea.

I know some of that stuff is wrong on that ATF page, but I know what is right just before I buy it or build it.

I always forget that you are in PA, you guy's can buy a M203 for that SBR M4 build :D

I'm too cool to SBR. I'm not an NFA bottom feeder ;)

M203 does nothing for me. $20 chalk rounds or $50 pop rounds? Certainly not dropping a $200 tax stamp on a single golden egg, plus the storage requirements the feds have for that now. Plus you can't get them anyway. You have to go SOT and make them.

37MM shoots the same smoke, flares, tear gas, and registered DD beehive, flechete, etc.

I'm too cool to SBR. I'm not an NFA bottom feeder ;) M203 does nothing for me. $20 chalk rounds or $50 pop rounds? Certainly not dropping a $200 tax stamp on a single golden egg, plus the storage requirements the feds have for that now. Plus you can't get them anyway. You have to go SOT and make them. 37MM shoots the same smoke, flares, tear gas, and registered DD beehive, flechete, etc.

Last time I looked I could get chalk rounds in 40mm for around $6.00 each if buying a half gross (72).

Still, you are right the 37mm fits the bill if someone wants a GL looking attachment and no tax on it (or FFL transfer).

Now if someone had M79's at a good price (running $4K+ now) I would finance one :D

Nothing to do with looks.

And, YES, you pay the tax on a 37mm - if you want to shoot deadly stuff, AP, or less lethal. Not for transfer, for making. Engrave your name on the side and SN FuckATF0001. Put it on your Form 1 :)

I'm not going from $300 to $1500-$4000 to get an M203 instead of a 37mm so I can shoot chalk rounds. Whatever the price of them. There is far more fun stuff to shoot out of either than chalk rounds. Honestly, for civilians, there is a wider variety of fun to shoot out of 37mm since we don't normally get the golden eggs or HEDP. Those are pretty much the only things limited to 40mm and if you can get your hands on them then you already get your M203 tax free.

Nothing to do with looks.

And, YES, you pay the tax on a 37mm - if you want to shoot deadly stuff, AP, or less lethal. Not for transfer, for making. Engrave your name on the side and SN FuckATF0001. Put it on your Form 1 :)

I'm not going from $300 to $1500-$4000 to get an M203 instead of a 37mm so I can shoot chalk rounds. Whatever the price of them. There is far more fun stuff to shoot out of either than chalk rounds. Honestly, for civilians, there is a wider variety of fun to shoot out of 37mm since we don't normally get the golden eggs or HEDP. Those are pretty much the only things limited to 40mm and if you can get your hands on them then you already get your M203 tax free.

26.5mm w/ insert for 37mm launchers exist too, smoke rounds should still be sheap from Dans Ammo ;)