FishNHard

Another question on buying a PSL.

Whats  up all.

On GB I see 2 rifles one is a built kit on a us recvr and the other is a NIB  , I was wondering what your guys opinions are on a built rifle or is it just better just paying the xtra for the factory rifle since is really only a couple hundred dollar difference between them . I know the days of the $700 are long past  and the price on these is $1400 on the built and $1600 on the new one , are these prices in the ballpark with all the ban crap that we all are dealing with anymore , just looking for some insight from some who has a little more knowledge about these rifles . Thanks for your guys opinions.

John

With all due respect to the members who own one €>>>>

Honestly I wasn't gonna pay $700 for it then and u defiantly shud not even consider paying over $1500 for it now .. ask urself y do u want one ? What role is it gonna fulfill ? PSL is not SVD ... Not even close .

again for that price there are so many other options. If u dead set on 7.62x54 then find VEPR and enjoy...

But yes cugir factory is in Romania...

tuktuk, it pretty much would be just a gun for the range that's about it , and just have something different along with the mosins ,

If you want something different in that caliber get SVT-40... Now that's beast that will put a smile on ur face every time ... and it got history behind it

your just looking in the wrong places I see them going for 1000 and up

I concur ... just a quick look at one of the most expensive place to buy nowadays , gunbroker, I found 6 or 7 with "buy it now" option set at $1500 the most .,, the average is $1300 ...