Golf battery

Bangers motorcycle gun and run shoot today

So how many of the njgunforums members were there today. There were 423 entrants and id guess about 350 cycles. It was a blast. I even won a door prize. Last year there was around 200. Next year theyre thinking almost double this year. Yikes.

I ride and don't recall seeing a post anywhere. But sometimes things get missed. In the future, I suggest a heads up ahead of time or if it is listed here, refresh the thread with a heads up. Don't come in here being an asshole because you'll lose any credibility you had. This 'old fudd' that you so quaintly put it, does not own a side by side shotgun or one eyed dog nor do I hunt animals.(note I said animals, -heh, -heh, -heh)...

I, in fact, own a lot of the latest arms and can easily shoot your golf balls and battery demolishing both from most distances. So watch it pal....

Too late, too soon. Next time give us a heads up... not after the fact!

Cool. At least i got a response. I didnt insult anyone. If someone is a fudd they should be happy they are. Take pride in their fuddism.

No kidding! I try not to do them unless they are with my club...

I ride, but don't do "runs" anymore. To many amateur riders. I have seen more accidents on runs then ever. People need to learn what a staggered formation is, and why its used.

I've seen more crashes in "organized" rides than I've ever seen in small groups.  When I was a member of a club, there were even a few members there that I wouldn't ride with.  One member I refused to ride in front of because the first thing he did whenever he got a new bike is to remove the front brake..."I don't want to go over the handlebars" was his reasoning...but I've seen him run through stop signs, red lights and rear end another bike because his rear brake wasn't able to stop him fast enough.

I've seen more crashes in "organized" rides than I've ever seen in small groups. When I was a member of a club, there were even a few members there that I wouldn't ride with. One member I refused to ride in front of because the first thing he did whenever he got a new bike is to remove the front brake..."I don't want to go over the handlebars" was his reasoning...but I've seen him run through stop signs, red lights and rear end another bike because his rear brake wasn't able to stop him fast enough.

We put arseholes like that in rear if we have too, but then again, you mod the bike that way, you don't ride with us at all. We all got boneheads in groups. I prefer small to duos only now.

So nobody from this forum went ? So much for 2a wtf. Bunch of friggin fudds. This is why we have 2a problems in nj. 423 registrants yet no one from the forum. Serves you right.

I was with you guys in spirit, does that make me a semi-fudd, LOL?

I dont ride but I thought it was a pretty cool idea, glad everyone had a good time and stayed safe. What door prize did you win?

Yeah so. The rides went well. Not everyone left at the same time. It was paced. It was five ranges. Different at each range. Except two were clays with shotgun. Fired full auto ar. One was 556 and the other was 9mm. Core 15 was one of the sponsors So i guess some how legally they were allowed with there ffl manu license allowed to have them there. The best hand won an ar from core. The winner was from pa. Next year probably expected about 700 or so. From what i hear. It was a blast. Litteraly. At the end we all met at antiguas tiki bar for free food. Alcohol wasnt included in price. It was 30$ a head for pre registrants. Which i thought was cheap. So keep this on your calendar for next year. We raised 11k to be donated to the the wounded warrior fund. Its the least we could do for our traumitized and mentally mauled veterans that our govt have forgotten about.

Oh yeah. As far as posting it earlier i did. With not much or any response. Also golf battery was my prior unit before discharge. We are golf 3/14 howitzer battallion We were in the rear with the big guns. Thats why i have hearing issues. Oh well. We were deployed to korea and ready to go to the desert but were than abruptly stopped and stayed stateside. Never got to take the shot on those pricks. But im always with my brothers that lost their lives or body parts cause we werent there with them.

By the way to the other response. I can be an asshole. Just ask my wife. I try not to be but If youre thin skinned your not gonna like me. If you do what i say We' ll be ok. Sorry but the marine corps gave me an attitude i cant ignore. Or maybe its just me.

I got out of the service in '90, just before the dust-up in the desert started. I would be nice if they included 4 wheeled vehicles in the run and get more support for our brothers

been riding for 40+ years and today is the first I heard of this run.

I ride, but don't do "runs" anymore. To many amateur riders. I have seen more accidents on runs then ever. People need to learn what a staggered formation is, and why its used.

I still like group rides - but that is a group of 1-6 riders, and the closer to 1 the better.

At the end we all met at antiguas tiki bar for free food. Alcohol wasnt included in price.

Sounds like a fun event with good intentions. However, I can't imagine how anyone would have a drink while out on their motorcycle. As an experienced rider, I avoid those crowds all the time.