A-Tech

New NJ Based Holster Company

So after needing to make my own holster for a Baby Eagle I purchased, I have now recently started a business doing just that. Making custom kydex holsters. I am providing a quality holster at a marginal cost of some larger name brands. I have had more orders for customized holsters than standard, and would like to think that I cater to as much of the requested features as you desire from a holster.

After uploading pictures I now realize how popular Coyote Brown. A sample of my work....

post-4403-0-34134100-1411943190_thumb.jpg

post-4403-0-00794800-1411943246_thumb.jpg

post-4403-0-63316100-1411943268_thumb.jpg

post-4403-0-05844500-1411943320_thumb.jpeg

Very nice stuff...............

PM Maks about being a vendor if you want

Did earlier in the week and haven't heard back from him.

Nice. Good luck with it.

Do you do any collaboration/custom? I have ideas but no expertise in molding the plastic and no time to experiment.

PM me what it is you're looking to do.

Do you have an colored or patterned kydex? Looking for a couple holster. One for a sig nightmare, and one for an M&P core

I can get 99% of the kydex you see out there. I just finished a VP9 holster with skulls. Pics on my Instagram, can't upload pics after updating Tapatalk. Im trying to get the dimension specifics on the two you mentioned as they are specific sub models.

. Where are you located?

Union County

A-Tech - have you contacted Maks about becoming a forum vendor yet? If not we're going to have to ask you to cease advertising sales - especially in the general forums.

I contacted him on 9/22 and haven't gotten a response. I didn't think I was breaking any rules because I wasn't posting actual product for sale and nothing more than pictures and troy had already commented in the beginning. Sorry for the misunderstanding.