Sign in to follow this  
Meissama

FFL that will pin muzzles?

I have tried to find this via searching and calling around but I seem to get vague answers or just simply they can't do it.
I am looking to see if there is a way to FFL transfer an m70 yugo style ak from classic firearms to NJ. While 99% of it is legal, it needs the muzzle break pinned. 
Does anyone know of a FFL that will transfer and also pin it for me? I live in the 08234 region but I dont mind taking a trip. 

Here is the listing for others interested but also for others to see if my thought process behind the whole ordeal is correct.

http://www.classicfirearms.com/paprifle-2

I'm new to the online purchases/FFL transfering world so any insight is greatly appreciated.

James.

Try Bangers Sport Shop in Winslow, NJ. Their phone numbers is 609-561-1717 and their website address is bangerssports.com They preform a lot of compliance work. The only problem might be if it came with high cap mags I am not sure if they are legal to transfer in. They are also only located about 40mins from your zip code. Thanks!