Blackjack988

Anyone have a Steyr L9A1 and/or a CZ SP01 Tactical?

My friend (not a member) is looking to purchase a modern handgun for home defense and competition use.  He has tried the majority of modern handguns out there but is still missing a few test cases in order to make a final decision.  He was enamored with the Steyr when he handled it the first time a while ago, but wants to shoot one in order to see if he likes it.  Ditto on the CZ SP01.

Does anyone have either of these two guns that would be willing to give myself and him a few rounds down the pipe to try them out?  I would normally rent one but i can't find a range that has the Steyr or CZ for rental.  

Got a SP-01 tactical. Great gun even out of the box. DA is a doozy tho. 10-12lbs stock. However since we cant carry here that's not really an issue and with the decocker stopping at half cock its not even an issue. SA the gun is solid and is a pull around 6lb. Tried and true BHP design so it eats anything you throw at it. Also if you need to tweak it to your liking look up Cajun gun works. They make lots of drop in parts. My cz has no creep and now has a 2.5-3lb trigger SA. 7 or so DA.