Pizza Bob

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT / Starbucks - Mercer County / Thur 10/16

While the weather is still decent we will have another get together at Starbucks located in the Hopewell Crossing shopping center at the intersection of Rt  31 and Denow Road. This is just north of Interchange 4 of I-95 and Rt 31. If you are heading north on 31, go through the light at Denow (past Starbucks) and turn into the upper end of the parking lot. If you are headed south on 31, go past Starbucks and hit the jug handle at the light for Denow and follow directions for northbound.

I'll be there at 5 PM, others may wander in whenever you feel like it. It would help if you have your own chair - I keep mine in my trunk because I'm old. Please patronize the store - we will be monopolizing a good deal of their outside space. They have lots of goodies other than coffee. Bring a jacket - it gets cool when the sun goes down.

This is generally just a FTF get together and BS session about guns and shooting. You don't have to be a forum member to join in, just share out interests. Handguns, rifles, shotguns, hunting, competing, reloading whatever floats your boat.

These sessions usually last several hours and tend to break up around 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM - stay longer if you wish, but I need my beauty sleep - as will become evident when you meet me FTF.

Hope to have a good turnout. See you there.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I cannot make this Thursday night; previous committment. Wasn't the last Meet & Greet on a Saturday night?

Sorry you can't make it. Yes the last one was a Saturday, but we like to be unconventional. Maybe the next one will be on a weekend again.

A good time was had by all. Didn't have as large a turnout as in the past - just a bunch of people sitting around drinking coffee and BS'ing about guns and shooting - exactly what it was intended to be. 

We'll try to have the next one (Spring 2015?) on a Saturday in case that made a difference. 

Adios,

Pizza Bob