Howard

1000 9mm for $200.93 net!!!

Freedom munitions has 1000 rounds of 9mm 124 grain new for $200  http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.freedommunitions.com%2Fdealoftheday.asp%3Futm_source%3Deblast%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_content%3D9mm-124-gr-RN-New-p%26utm_campaign%3Ddeal-of-the-day&h=FAQGUD8jj

Use the code  "Freeship514"   to get free shipping.

Personally I like the 147 grain better, but it is only $228 and you can use the free shipping code as well. 

Just curious when you say you like the 147gr better, in what way? Less perceived recoil/muzzle flip? More reliable for your guns?

And while I'm at it, do you feel a difference between FM 115gr and 124gr? All of my experience with FM is has been with 115gr ammo and I'm interested in a point of comparison (actually 99% of the total handgun shooting experience has been with 115gr ammo)

Just curious when you say you like the 147gr better, in what way? Less perceived recoil/muzzle flip? More reliable for your guns?

And while I'm at it, do you feel a difference between FM 115gr and 124gr? All of my experience with FM is has been with 115gr ammo and I'm interested in a point of comparison (actually 99% of the total handgun shooting experience has been with 115gr ammo)

Thanks for posting that.  I thought about asking the same thing, but I was too lazy to do so.

I find that I shoot more accurately at matches with 147.  I am not sure if it is the recoil which does feel different or less muzzle flip, all I know is it works.  Someone told me that because it is subsonic the bullet does not get disturbed going through the sound barrier twice but I don't know if that is true at all.  All I know is it works better for me.

2 THINGS...... first, i think blake on here has a pretty dam good price on 124gr 9. second.......so far, i've only shot 115gr through my forty-nine, and my 92fs. what's the advantages to going heavier?

Less snap in the recoil or muzzle flip.. Might not be so noticeable to some, but the smaller sub-compacts can really exacerbate the difference.

Wow,, got an email last night that it already shipped.  I think they are drowning in the stuff.

is the tracking number actually active yet?

I noticed on my last couple orders they sent out a tracking #, but it didn't ACTUALLY show any movement for a couple days.

is the tracking number actually active yet?

I noticed on my last couple orders they sent out a tracking #, but it didn't ACTUALLY show any movement for a couple days.

Yes I went to UPS and it is scheduled to be here on the 22nd.

It's back on if anyone is still looking for some.

I have about 2000 rounds of 9mm and no gun to shoot it with... Go figure.

I have a Beretta 92FS that could be your's and will eat that 9mm for you.

Heavier bullets are longer than lighter heads of the same caliber. Once they are spining out of the barrel, they have more stability due to more weight in the tail. Lighter bullets will shoot flatter at the same speed but will be influenced by other factors, more that heavier projectiles. Open 9mm uses light bullets at 1400 FPS or more to get a very flat trajectory