addicted

Seats m300 12ga

I picked up a Ted Williams m300 made by Sears for $100. It's in decent shape. Some rust on the outside of the bbl but the bore and receiver are in good shape. Pulled it apart and cleaned and lubed it. Seems like it will shoot. From What I have read it's a rebranded Winchester 1400.

It was an impulse buy but I have been wanting a shotty for a while, mainly because Thunder mtn is a 15 minute ride.

Do any of you guys have any fist hand experience with them? Any known problem areas or tips or tricks? I'm not expecting much but would like to get a few rounds of skeet Or trap out of it every now and then.

Thanks.

Get there early on the weekends. The place can get packed. There is a practice trap range for beginners as well.

It's a landmark place, and really hasn't changed much since it opened in the 60's when it was first sanctioned by Winchester. (One of the first of many in the U.S.) Back then the club loaner guns were all Winchester 1200's and 1400's.